Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

I see the other quarter finals have already been fixed.

Wednesday 25th Sep 2013 8pm @ Healy Park
Augher v Dromore / Errigal Ciaran

Sunday 29th Sep 2013, 2.30pm @ Pomeroy
Moy v Trillick

Sunday 29th Sep 2013, 5.30pm @ Dungannon
Eglish v Clonoe

What is the big rush in the county board fixing the Augher v Dromore/Errigal game this Wednesday night? Why not have it on the Friday night?

EC Unique

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 20, 2013, 10:54:34 AM
Carmen gave Coalisland an awful tanking in the league about a month ago which is always dangerous. It will be tight either way. I haven't been looking forward to a weekend of football as much in a long time. Will Errigal shade it?

I think both Carmen and Errigal will come through.

inroundthesquare

Coalisland and Dromore I think will come through but both games are going to be very tight.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 20, 2013, 08:04:47 AM
I for one am not one bit surprised. Doesn't he have form for this? He is a it for years.

+1!!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Tommo2

Quote from: Nally Stand on September 20, 2013, 01:50:21 PM
I for one am not one bit surprised. Doesn't he have form for this? He is a it for years.

+1!!

Agree. He is fond of teh closed fist tackle to the ribcage. Usually from behind.

HealyHellRaiser

Quote from: Tommo2 on September 20, 2013, 02:02:54 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on September 20, 2013, 01:50:21 PM

+1!!

Agree. He is fond of teh closed fist tackle to the ribcage. Usually from behind.

Ye think Errigal will win Tommo2?

HealyHellRaiser

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 20, 2013, 02:09:43 PM

Punched a player in the face right in front of the linesman. Fairly straight forward decision, he had the flag up straight away, and told ref. was sitting behind it, was a clear strike.
Carrickmore by far the better team, player all the football in the first half. Was by no means a dirty game, in fact hardly a bad tackle in it.
What did you see that the DVD didn't show then. The linesman must have been putting his flag up for something else as he was very instrumental in him getting the red card rescinded
[/quote]

Rumour mill started here to say that gaby mc callan got red card recinded

LeoMc

Quote from: HealyHellRaiser on September 20, 2013, 02:12:01 PM

Punched a player in the face right in front of the linesman. Fairly straight forward decision, he had the flag up straight away, and told ref. was sitting behind it, was a clear strike.
Carrickmore by far the better team, player all the football in the first half. Was by no means a dirty game, in fact hardly a bad tackle in it.
What did you see that the DVD didn't show then. The linesman must have been putting his flag up for something else as he was very instrumental in him getting the red card rescinded

[/quote]

It was no more than a push. His reputation counted against him.

The Golden Years

Quote from: sam03/05 on September 14, 2013, 11:35:21 AM
Quote from: Tommo2 on September 14, 2013, 11:29:30 AM
What did Gaby do last night to get sent off?

[b]Punched a player in the face right in front of the linesman. Fairly straight forward decision, he had the flag up straight away, and told ref. was sitting behind it, was a clear strike.

liar liar. Stop making stuff up. Every word of that is a lie.  Where you even at the game? 

The Golden Years

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on September 20, 2013, 09:54:06 AM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 20, 2013, 09:33:04 AM
You cant compare Gaby McCallan and Collie McCullough. Gaby has form for losing his rag and boxing toe to toe (which is wrong too). This is not treacherous which in my opinion is what McCullagh is

Gaby McCallan has been at that for years. it was no shock when he done it. at his age you'd think he would have more sense and respect for his team mates who have been out training hard since last january preparation for the Championship and a silly cowardly act like he done could have undone this if it had of been a bit earlier in the game.
As for McCullagh's incident that sort of stuff does him no favors at all, many people gave him the benefit of the doubt in the Paul Hughes incident all them years ago, ones were saying it was an isolated incident and was totally out of character for him but this sort of tackle paints a totally different picture of his character on the field.
he over stepped the mark.
wonder who the referee is tomorrow? two clinkers of games in the next 24 hours either game could go either way.

Your a bullocks also.  Your eating your words now.  Typical below par refereeing in tyrone.

Nally Stand

Quote from: LeoMc on September 20, 2013, 03:44:53 PM
Quote from: HealyHellRaiser on September 20, 2013, 02:12:01 PM

It was no more than a push. His reputation counted against him.
[/quote]

+1.

Was sitting fairly close to it. He was pulled to the ground, both players wrestled a bit and he pushed the Cookstown man's face downwards when he was getting to his feet. Nothing major in it at all. To the clowns talking about it being a "clear strike", well, you must have a very highly developed imagination. Or else you weren't at the match!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

inroundthesquare

Tattyreagh 0-12 Newtownstewart 0-10 in the first game at Healy Park.

Norf Tyrone

Great result for Tattyreagh. I thought Newtown would gave given the Champ a good rattle this year.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

omagh_gael

Carmen 2-02 to 0-02 up at half time. C'land down to 14.

EC Unique

The island with a great come back in the second half but not enough. Carmen show their Championship pedigree to score 2 in injury time to win by 2.