Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man Marker

Quote from: EC Unique on September 19, 2013, 05:17:35 PM
Should this have been red last weekend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpCNB_fA-I4

I said on this board that it was a straight red and that Mc Cullough pretended to be injured to con a dopey ref. Any ref who let a deliberate dirty hit like that go without a red in today's game should never be let inside a pitch again to ref

Legoman5

Quote from: Man Marker on September 19, 2013, 09:07:37 PM

I said on this board that it was a straight red and that Mc Cullough pretended to be injured to con a dopey ref. Any ref who let a deliberate dirty hit like that go without a red in today's game should never be let inside a pitch again to ref

Absolute disgrace from Colly mccullagh and Mcnamee!
McNamee also showed at half time why he isn't it to ref a big game,dromore corner back shuda got the line! Once again the blues get away with it

The Beard

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 19, 2013, 05:44:38 PM
Jesus that is a horrendous challenge. Both feet clean off the ground with absolutely no attempt to go for the ball. Very surprising from McCullagh.

Can't see how your surprised by this at all. Very very dangerous tackle

Wee Roddy

I for one am not one bit surprised. Doesn't he have form for this? He is a it for years.

HealyHellRaiser

Jesus while tackle but lads do we not see this stuff week in week out? There was planty of meaty tackles in all games I attended last week. Wee roddy what else has he done? Gaby Mc callan not misbehave at the weekend.

dellboy123

Quote from: Legoman5 on September 19, 2013, 09:29:10 PM
Quote from: Man Marker on September 19, 2013, 09:07:37 PM

Absolute disgrace from Colly mccullagh and Mcnamee!
McNamee also showed at half time why he isn't it to ref a big game,dromore corner back shuda got the line! Once again the blues get away with it

I smell fear of the blue and white jersey.. Buck buckk buckkkk :)

Wee Roddy

You cant compare Gaby McCallan and Collie McCullough. Gaby has form for losing his rag and boxing toe to toe (which is wrong too). This is not treacherous which in my opinion is what McCullagh is

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 20, 2013, 09:33:04 AM
You cant compare Gaby McCallan and Collie McCullough. Gaby has form for losing his rag and boxing toe to toe (which is wrong too). This is not treacherous which in my opinion is what McCullagh is

Gaby McCallan has been at that for years. it was no shock when he done it. at his age you'd think he would have more sense and respect for his team mates who have been out training hard since last january preparation for the Championship and a silly cowardly act like he done could have undone this if it had of been a bit earlier in the game.
As for McCullagh's incident that sort of stuff does him no favors at all, many people gave him the benefit of the doubt in the Paul Hughes incident all them years ago, ones were saying it was an isolated incident and was totally out of character for him but this sort of tackle paints a totally different picture of his character on the field.
he over stepped the mark.
wonder who the referee is tomorrow? two clinkers of games in the next 24 hours either game could go either way.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

nrico2006

Intentional or not, it was a definite red card.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Wee Roddy

Gaby McCallan a coward?? I have heard it all now. And what did he do last Friday night is you are privy to such information?

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 20, 2013, 10:20:32 AM
Gaby McCallan a coward?? I have heard it all now. And what did he do last Friday night is you are privy to such information?

no sympathy for him at all, Cookstown were getting a foothold in the game, they needed something to stem the flow and sure as jeasus they played their trump card on came Gaby to ruffle a few feathers.Wasnt on the field no longer than 7 seconds.everybody loves a good meaty 50/50 challenge you dust yourself down and get on with it but with him hes always overstepping the mark.
Carrickmore ones in front of us had no time for him after he done it.think their patience with him has wore more than thin at this stage hes just a liability

Wee Roddy

Done what EXACTLY? And not for one second do I believe you when you say Carrickmore football people had no time for Gaby. Your making up stories now I doubt. For anyone to suggest that Carrickmore sent on a player to get sent of is absolutely ridiculous ::) ::) ::)

EC Unique

How do you think it will go tonight Roddy?

Wee Roddy

Carmen gave Coalisland an awful tanking in the league about a month ago which is always dangerous. It will be tight either way. I haven't been looking forward to a weekend of football as much in a long time. Will Errigal shade it?

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 20, 2013, 10:42:07 AM
Done what EXACTLY? And not for one second do I believe you when you say Carrickmore football people had no time for Gaby. Your making up stories now I doubt. For anyone to suggest that Carrickmore sent on a player to get sent of is absolutely ridiculous ::) ::) ::)

"i dont know why they send that man on hes always at that."thats f*cking stupid Gaby" can still hear it as plain as day.
nobody said anything about Carrickmore sending on a player to get sent off.
why is it never anybody else we be talking about getting sent off for Carrickmore.