Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 19, 2013, 10:00:38 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on September 15, 2013, 08:42:35 PM
Draw a fair result in difficult conditions. I think Errigal may have missed their chance.  :-\

Quote from: EC Unique on September 19, 2013, 09:56:24 AM
Quote from: HealyHellRaiser on September 18, 2013, 04:48:20 PM
Right people predictions this weekend. Carmen v Fianna. Errigal V Dromore. Two massive games with very little between the teams will last weeks drawn game have any bearing on this weeks game? Coalisland had a handy one, will that help or hinder them? Another thing any word of the stiffs champo?

Carmen to beat Coalisland and Errigal to beat Dromore. Both close affairs.

changed your mind EC?

Yep. A few things have changed. ;)

God14

Quote from: EC Unique on September 19, 2013, 09:56:58 AM
Quote from: dellboy123 on September 19, 2013, 09:44:21 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on September 18, 2013, 01:44:03 PM
Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on September 18, 2013, 01:39:59 PM
With all these Arguments about players who do we see getting a call up for the MckKenna cup squad this year.

Good Defenders are like Hens teeth in Tyrone this past few years none really standing out to improve our defence at county Level.

I've seen fair bit of Club football over this past 12 months and the Following players cant be that far away from a run in the senior side during the McKenna Cup.

Tommy Canavan Errigal Ciaran

Shay McGuigan Ardboe

Shea Mc Garrity Cookstown

Finbar McQuaid Augher

Anytime Ive seen Clonoe Colly Doris has been immense and yet again Sunday past he was brilliant  i know hes round the 30 mark and its a dead duck him appearing for the County at this stage but he surely was good enough at some stage?

I think you can add Richey Donnelly from Trillick to that list.

You have got to be kidding with richey donnelly. No where near county senior standard

The few times I have seen him I thought he was excellent.

I agree with EC there as well. Id find a place for him in a 30/32 man panel. Has played very well any time ive seen him.

HealyHellRaiser

Quote from: EC Unique on September 19, 2013, 10:03:25 AM
Draw a fair result in difficult conditions. I think Errigal may have missed their chance.  :-\

Right people predictions this weekend. Carmen v Fianna. Errigal V Dromore. Two massive games with very little between the teams will last weeks drawn game have any bearing on this weeks game? Coalisland had a handy one, will that help or hinder them? Another thing any word of the stiffs champo?

changed your mind EC?

So daisy and darren canavan are back? Come on dont do this to us was going to back dromore @ 8/11 but rethinking after your latest post? EC Unique u could hold alot of money for us. :-\

EC Unique

Quote from: HealyHellRaiser on September 19, 2013, 10:53:53 AM

changed your mind EC?

So daisy and darren canavan are back? Come on dont do this to us was going to back dromore @ 8/11 but rethinking after your latest post? EC Unique u could hold alot of money for us. :-\

I think Errigal would be a better value bet.... but it is football so who knows.

HealyHellRaiser

Quote from: EC Unique on September 19, 2013, 11:01:45 AM

changed your mind EC?

I think Errigal would be a better value bet.... but it is football so who knows.

Simple answer... Have they possibly a few players back?

EC Unique

Quote from: HealyHellRaiser on September 19, 2013, 11:45:06 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on September 19, 2013, 11:01:45 AM

changed your mind EC?

Simple answer... Have they possibly a few players back?

Yes.

Wee Roddy

So it Errigal and Carmen with players back! Carrickmore have Caolan Daly, Johnny Monroe and Mickey Slane back so should be in better shape than last week but I still think that one of the 2 will be beat, but im not sure which one yet ;)

HealyHellRaiser

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 19, 2013, 12:20:37 PM
So it Errigal and Carmen with players back! Carrickmore have Caolan Daly, Johnny Monroe and Mickey Slane back so should be in better shape than last week but I still think that one of the 2 will be beat, but im not sure which one yet ;)

Anyone out there know if Dromore have anyone back or missing any players? Coalisland should have wee Paddy mc niece i hear.

Wee Roddy

McNeice would be some addition to Coalisland. Had Dromore many missing last week apart from Sludden?  I thought that was their full compliment?

rrhf

HealyHellRaiser

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 19, 2013, 12:57:17 PM
McNeice would be some addition to Coalisland. Had Dromore many missing last week apart from Sludden?  I thought that was their full compliment?

Not sure but I would expect big garry to start he made a big differance when he went on. Coalisland will be hard to beat but Carmen are just that bit stronger i think. Johnny Munrow seems quality as is M Slane. Dromore to snatch a 1 point win and carmen by 3

rrhf

EC Unique

omagh_gael

Jesus that is a horrendous challenge. Both feet clean off the ground with absolutely no attempt to go for the ball. Very surprising from McCullagh.

Dell

Was at game and thought it was a red but wasn't surprised to see yellow but looking at that its a very dangerous tackle ball was low and gone and he hits him head high. McCullagh v lucky he didn't do serious damage. Awful tackle.
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak