Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: clarshack on June 29, 2013, 07:53:52 PM
Quote from: Club Rossa on June 29, 2013, 09:57:27 AM
Thats the first time alright Clarshack.They beat us twice at u-16 with late goals and in this years minor league with a late goal too.Could have went either way last night,thankfully we came out on top this time. 

Good win for the Harps,3-13 is some pegging.

yeah but with our star forward now missing the final we will be up against it, and i doubt we will be hitting that kind of scoreline against fianna or ardboe.

we did beat fianna without him earlier in the league so i think we might have a better chance against them.

anyway with most of the team underage again next year it will be a good experience for the lads to build on, no matter what happens in the final.

Congratulations to Stewartstown - didn't get to the game but heard it was very one sided. Its a shame that the Kildress lads went out in this fashion after a very good year (considering we were meant to be in div 2 but requested to go to div 1)

Good luck to Stewartstown in the final

Radda bout yeee

When will next fixtures be given the AI qualifier draw this morning?

The Trap

Fintona, you seem to be a man in the know.........whats the story with the July holidays? Is there a break as quite a few of our players are going on holidays???? Anyone else know what the story is??? We dont even know whats happening next weekend at this stage!!!

shezam

After this weekend with a 2 week break there will be no fixtures until the weekend of the 28th July

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: shezam on July 01, 2013, 12:08:01 PM
After this weekend with a 2 week break there will be no fixtures until the weekend of the 28th July

I hate to be whining all the time, but why have we had a 2 week break, games this weekend, and then another 2 weekends off. We're told that Club fixtures and a decent calendar is high on the agenda.

However by July 1st this season we had 6 games played. This time last year, we had 9 games played. The year before we had 11 games played, and in 2010 we had 9 played.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Christmas Lights

Quote from: shezam on July 01, 2013, 12:08:01 PM

There is qualifers that weekend also against the provincial losers meaning if Tyrone get that far and win, the quarter final would be the following week so that could rule that weekend out also.

What of the Under 21 competition, is its not being played in July as well?

supersarsfields

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on June 29, 2013, 07:21:45 PM
Maybe not the biggest of gripes, but at the Fintona vs. Newtown match in Garvaghy last night, while the pitch was in excellent condition as expected, no one there bothered to put flags on the pitch or for umpires to use meaning that it was hard to make out where the sidelines were from a distance, though the lines were there albeit not recently marked. If a club hosting as a neutral venue a championship match failed to fully line & flag out the pitch and the referee noted that in his report, the host club would (quite rightly) get a bollockin from the county board and drop down the list of options for hosting games in the future. Garvaghy should be no different.

Well considering we're having a few gripes, I may as well join in. We had two games down for Friday night against Drumquin. And no referee turned up for either game. It was a home game for us, so it wasn't so bad at least we could train. But I know I would have been mightly p1ssed of if I was from Drumquin. Or imagine if it had been a Lough Shore club coming down on a Friday night only for no ref to turn up. Complete joke.

Tyrone Gaa

Where did you get the u16 gradings from?  There is nothing on the Tyrone Gaa website and no word on start dates.
Living the dream!!!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on July 03, 2013, 12:50:27 PM
Where did you get the u16 gradings from?  There is nothing on the Tyrone Gaa website and no word on start dates.

Don't think there was anything sent out, and nothing obvious on the website.

However if you click on your Club's name it gives you all the results fixtures from 2010 onwards. You can get the fixtures via that.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

EC Unique

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on July 02, 2013, 11:33:00 PM
One more thing, I see Errigal Ciaran are in grade 2 at U16 level this year. I can't recall the last time Errigal didn't have a team in grade 1 at youth level.

We can't be good every year Fionn ;)

The fact that we won the grade 1 U16 Championship last year and our minors are already in the Championship final this year tells me that we are doing OK.

omagh_gael

Aaron Boone

Big win for Killyclogher tonight defeating previously unbeaten Dromore at Gardrum.

Clonoe bate Greencastle real handy.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Thank God we played our games on Friday night, serious heat today.

Rois

Club Tyrone Race Day at Down Royal on Fri 26 July (two weeks) - I'm never going to get any takers here but you never know...PM me for details

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Rois on July 13, 2013, 07:45:06 PM
Club Tyrone Race Day at Down Royal on Fri 26 July (two weeks) - I'm never going to get any takers here but you never know...PM me for details

Any PM's???

Id seriously doubt it  ;D