Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogball88

Quote from: clarshack on June 10, 2013, 01:58:35 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on June 10, 2013, 12:10:29 PM
shane lynch from glenelly was refereeing-what happend him?

you mean shane meehan?

thats the very one!

God14

How did Kyle Coney get on against Coalisland on Sunday? Has looked very rusty (understandably) in his cameos v Dublin & Donegal
Hopefully a few games under the belt for the bo' will bring him on...

loughshore lad

Kyle played very well on Sunday, easily his best game since his return from injury.

Shay McGuigan played very well also and has easily been Ardboe's best player this year.

Plunkett Kane was very good for Coalisland.

EC Unique

Is Shay in the Tyrone senior set up?

EC Unique

Quote from: loughshore lad on June 11, 2013, 11:14:35 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on June 11, 2013, 10:13:31 AM

No.

Is he good enough? Ardboe have supplied some great palyers over the years and if as suggested he is your best player then he must merit consideration?

God14

Brian said he's good enough in his column in last weeks Gaelic Life  ;)
Interestingly if I remember correctly both him & Tommy Canavan were named in the initial botched squad announcement this year.

Id expect Tommy Canavan, Shea McGuigan & Richie Donnelly to make the County senior panel in 2014.

loughshore lad

Quote from: EC Unique on June 11, 2013, 12:51:00 PM
Quote from: loughshore lad on June 11, 2013, 11:14:35 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on June 11, 2013, 10:13:31 AM

No.
Is he good enough? Ardboe have supplied some great palyers over the years and if as suggested he is your best player then he must merit consideration?

I think he is yes. He is very versatile and could play anywhere across the forward line.

Quote from: God14 on June 11, 2013, 01:41:44 PM
Brian said he's good enough in his column in last weeks Gaelic Life  ;)
Interestingly if I remember correctly both him & Tommy Canavan were named in the initial botched squad announcement this year.

Id expect Tommy Canavan, Shea McGuigan & Richie Donnelly to make the County senior panel in 2014.
Shay was never in the squad at any stage as far as I know.

Club Rossa

There's no doubt in my mind that Shay is good enough to be on the panel.Has made great strides this year.

Kyle Coney was the best player on the park last Sunday.Hopefully he stays injury free as he needs a good run of games now after being out so long.

The Trap

Lads, does anybody know the craic with the club leagues after this Sunday? Under 21 championship starts the following week and seems to dominate the fixtures up to 9th July. With Tyrone minors and seniors in action does that mean there will be no league football? And then will there be a break for the holidays as well?? Just trying to plan a few days away and looks like a good chance if someone could confirm whats happening. Thanks

bogball88

First management casualty of the year up in North tyrone this week  :o

Getlucky

Whose got the sack up in North Tyrone?  Clann na Gael surely?

bogball88

not sure if it was a sacking, team appear to have walked

Getlucky

So it is Clann na Gael?  They are in serious bother

EC Unique