Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Several months after watching the Sperrin Óg senior team claim the All-Ireland Junior title in Dublin, the under 14 girls are hoping to bring another All-Ireland trophy to the Greencastle club this weekend.

Read more here.
Testing Accessibility

Tommo2

Killyclogher beat Moortown 1-15 to 0-8 last night. Moortown appear to be in big trouble. Havent won since first game of the season.

blewuporstuffed

some crazy fixtures tonight for teams travelling away on a friday evening, alot of them actually couldnt be any worse

Moy Tír na nÓg  --- v  Urney St Colmcille's 
Gortin St Patrick's  --- v  Derrytresk Fir aChnoic 
Aghyaran St Davogs  --- v  Augher St Macartan's GFC 
Clann na Gael  --- v  Cookstown Fr Rocks 

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

wheres he takin er from

Clonoe 1-15 0-04 Derrylaughan this evening. Not much of a contest. What happened the Derrylaughan team who beat Ardboe?
First on the field and last to leave

bigtogs

Rahillys only had 4/5 men starting the night that started last years county final
Derrylaughan where shocking bad the night!!

Club Rossa

Radda bout yeee

Some result for a weakened ardboe side!

Club Rossa

Decent result for us last night,don't know how many Carrickmore were missing though.
Ardboe showed some battling qualities last night that have been sadly lacking in recent weeks.

Hashtag

Team mate suffered a serious injury in our match on Friday night in the Clogher V Brackaville match. Just a heavy challenge nothing dirty about it. But he has been in ICU all weekend. And has lost a kidney. Get well soon John McGlone.

rrhf

blewuporstuffed

posted in the youtube thread aswell, but worth seeing, pure genius just

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PVJtHiR-qk
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

EC Unique

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 26, 2012, 10:44:26 AM
posted in the youtube thread aswell, but worth seeing, pure genius just

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PVJtHiR-qk

I see it doing the rounds on FB as well. Great memories. The best to ever play the game IMHO.

Hi folks from the 24th of July to the 28th of July, a group of 7 Tyrone Gaels plan to take a penalty in a club in every County in Ireland as part of the '32-32-32' fundraiser. This will be in aid of the men and women of Ireland who, for a variety of reasons have found themselves on the streets or strugling to keep a roof over their heads. We are asking every GAA Club in Ireland to donate €32, a small amount, that when when added together, will make a massive difference. The money raised will go to Simon (North and South), who are doing incredible work helping those who have fallen on hard times to get their lives back on course. Here's our link to our website all we ask each of you to do is to ask your club have they donated to this very worthwhile cause.   http://www.32-32-32.com/#

eddie d

Hi im looking information on a 7's competition i read about, i think its 'clash of the clans?'  what date is it on? etc

mick999

Quote from: eddie d on June 27, 2012, 02:30:02 PM
Hi im looking information on a 7's competition i read about, i think its 'clash of the clans?'  what date is it on? etc

It's organised by Drumragh GFC :

http://www.drumraghgfc.net/2009/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1037:an-nuachtan-june-edition&catid=13:club-news

Clash of the Clanns
Returns in July and will run from July 15 to July 21. Clash of the Clans is a sevens tournament for families. Now in its third year, it has proven a brilliant success and a great weekend's worth of entertainment. To enter this year, please get in touch early with Terry Keyes (07908473342) or Patrick Griffin (07873133793). A team of 10 costs £100. Please keep an eye on the club notes, Facebook and Twitter for more details closer to the time.