Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Roddy

:D :D :D :Done of the funniest things i have ever seen on here :D :D :D

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 04, 2011, 02:34:58 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 04, 2011, 01:57:40 PM
Mulligan was in an establishment in Dungannon a few Sundays ago saying he was finished. Actually wondered myself how he would announce it. No doubt it will involve front page news on the Irish tabloids. "Mulligan in 7 in a bed shocker" or something like that!

LOL - Heard he was wearing ugg boots with his jeans tucked into them there recently when working in the bar when a few of the kildress boys were in - think anytime the lads wanted a drink they would shout 'Uggsy... Uggsy!!' LMFAO!

Club Rossa

Clonoe v Dromore league semi final has been brought forward to tomorrow at 2.30 pm

loughshore lad

Quote from: EC Unique on November 04, 2011, 09:28:02 AM
Quote from: ONeill on November 01, 2011, 08:17:25 PM
Irreplaceable.

Peter Harte for McGuigan and Ronan McNabb for Jordan. Both very able replacements. Harte is already class and McNabb will get there.

Peter Harte is a good player yes but to say he is already class and will replace McGuigan is very premature in my opinion.

twenty one yard free

Quote from: loughshore lad on November 04, 2011, 10:56:14 PM
Irreplaceable.

Peter Harte for McGuigan and Ronan McNabb for Jordan. Both very able replacements. Harte is already class and McNabb will get there.

we all saw hartes class agin donegal
he was useless cost wee brian and jordan another ulster medal
ay sure uncle mickey will look after him

omagh_gael

Quote from: twenty one yard free on November 04, 2011, 11:30:04 PM
Quote from: loughshore lad on November 04, 2011, 10:56:14 PM
Irreplaceable.

we all saw hartes class agin donegal
he was useless cost wee brian and jordan another ulster medal
ay sure uncle mickey will look after him

Possibly the silliest post on here for a long time.

shawshank

Don't know if its silly, but it is without doubt spitful. Sad!!

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ONeill

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 04, 2011, 02:34:58 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 04, 2011, 01:57:40 PM
Mulligan was in an establishment in Dungannon a few Sundays ago saying he was finished. Actually wondered myself how he would announce it. No doubt it will involve front page news on the Irish tabloids. "Mulligan in 7 in a bed shocker" or something like that!

LOL - Heard he was wearing ugg boots with his jeans tucked into them there recently when working in the bar when a few of the kildress boys were in - think anytime the lads wanted a drink they would shout 'Uggsy... Uggsy!!' LMFAO!

Really disappointed that Kildress men knew what Ugg boots were. In fact, disgusted.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

We are now reduced to talking about Mugsys fashion choice,  Lads should get out more.  Paul Galvin would love you guys.

men in black

Back to football and the u21 games this weekend.  who do yous fancy to win.   

Club Rossa

Clonoe 0-6 Dromore 0-10 ft with Dromores Conor O'Neill getting a straight red card.

usa07

What was the dromore v clonoe game like?? What team had Dromore playing today I know they were not at full strength??

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: usa07 on November 05, 2011, 04:29:51 PM
What was the dromore v clonoe game like?? What team had Dromore playing today I know they were not at full strength??

Drab enough affair. Cathal mccarron missing along with a couple of others. Clonoe missing a few too.

Not a pile of entertainment. Few 30 man handbag sessions but no real row apart from yer man striking out in front of ref
First on the field and last to leave

Aaron Boone

Given Dromore had the county final and Ulster Club the last two weekends, that must count as a very good win away from home today.