Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Twas good to see Mickey Harte showing his priorities for next year by running his eye over the top players in the County yesterday . . .

Oh wait he was @ Old Trafford watching United get spanked!!!

Club Rossa

Maybe has an eye on Ferguson's job.

The Bog Savage

Quote from: screenexile on October 24, 2011, 09:27:33 AM
Twas good to see Mickey Harte showing his priorities for next year by running his eye over the top players in the County yesterday . . .

Is this correct?  ??? ???

everymanaman

Quote from: The Bog Savage on October 24, 2011, 12:17:41 PM

Is this correct?  ??? ???
Definitely true- Man United lost 6-1 to Man City

Put A Name On Er

Sorely disappointed with our performance yesterday.
Didnt get started until the second half and you cant expect to win games if you let a team like Dromore get a 40 min head start on you.
Really proud of how the lads fought back and we could have nicked it in the end, probably should have only for some wasteful efforts in front of the sticks in the last 10.

Think we really have let a championship slip away yesterday, 20 mins football almost won it.....

Just_Browsing

Its hardly that big a deal - I'm sure Mickey Harte watches plenty of club football and I know members of his backroom staff were at the game and if he really wants the county board will have it on DVD so he can watch it as many times as he wants.  He's entitled to a break like anyone else.

Draff

Lads - where is Dromore's Shaun O'Neill nowadays?

skeog

The Bog Savage

Hear the boys in blue were called to clonoe last night!Dont mean dromore either!

Radda bout yeee

It hardly ranks as the most important match on this thread but do any of you smart buckos know when the intermediate reserve championship final replay will be played between Kildress and Gort-yin??

I know a few players who are sick waiting on it - Causing havoc with their social responsibilities!  ;D

tyronehead

Great game yesterday and delighted for Dromore to win to make up for 2008.Top side in Tyrone over the last decade and more to come .Clonoe tried hard but the class in Dromore told in the end.Clonoe were a tired team I felt and might just be the end of them.They are workman like but really I felt Dromore could up it at any stage , delighted for Dromore and just rewards for the consistent effort over the last few years.

Norf Tyrone

Anyone know the PO semi between Brocagh and Drumragh was not played over the weekend?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: Just_Browsing on October 24, 2011, 01:24:39 PM

Its hardly that big a deal - I'm sure Mickey Harte watches plenty of club football and I know members of his backroom staff were at the game and if he really wants the county board will have it on DVD so he can watch it as many times as he wants.  He's entitled to a break like anyone else.

get of the mans back after what he and his family have been through this past 9 months he should be allowed to have some family time away from football!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

Up The Middle

Quote from: tyronehead on October 24, 2011, 03:46:18 PM
Great game yesterday and delighted for Dromore to win to make up for 2008.Top side in Tyrone over the last decade and more to come .Clonoe tried hard but the class in Dromore told in the end.Clonoe were a tired team I felt and might just be the end of them.They are workman like but really I felt Dromore could up it at any stage , delighted for Dromore and just rewards for the consistent effort over the last few years.

Now how exactly do you come to such a conclusion. Clonoe have one of the youngest squads in Tyrone, i think if anything this will make them stronger as a team and they will most certainly not make the same mistakes next year.

Fair play to Dromore they nailed their chances when they got them.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

bderryman

Quote from: tyronehead on October 24, 2011, 03:46:18 PM
how do u think dromore will do again us