Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: EC Unique on September 26, 2011, 10:32:28 AM
Quote from: ExcellentDriver on September 26, 2011, 09:06:12 AM
I've always said before the Start of the Year that Omagh will win the Championship and I'm sticking by that estimation.

Said Omagh myself and still fancy them.

Same here. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Radda bout yeee

If Omagh play like they did in Pomeroy can't see anyone stopping them!!!

fairplay11

I thought Omagh showed they have the potential to win a championship beating a very poor Coalisland outfit on Saturday. They had pace as well as hunger. Ronan O'Neill was brilliant and all Coalisland had was McNally.
Ardboe threw it away yesterday. They just were clinical enough in front of goals. McHugh again showed how bad he is of a ref.
What did Ward do on Coleman?  :D
The Clonoe game was tense, the referee destroyed it throwing out cards for fun. Its not Christmas for another 3 months. How big Oz didnt get a red 1 for going up to greet Mickey O'Neill amazes me. How did Gormley stay on the field until extra time for fouling all the time. Shane O'Hagan was lucky on the off ball incident with Ciaran McAleer. Colly Doris was very lucky also injury time but the rest of the cards were very fussy and no need. Is that how this refeeree will get the semi or in fact the final?
If Clonoe can play like that the will beat anybody.

Up The Middle

Cant see Clonoe beat. McNulty and O'Hagan really stepped up in extra time, Damian Burke was very good also. Really solid at the back, still need more from the forwards though.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: fairplay11 on September 26, 2011, 11:15:29 AM
I thought Omagh showed they have the potential to win a championship beating a very poor Coalisland outfit on Saturday. They had pace as well as hunger. Ronan O'Neill was brilliant and all Coalisland had was McNally.
Ardboe threw it away yesterday. They just were clinical enough in front of goals. McHugh again showed how bad he is of a ref.
The Clonoe game was tense, the referee destroyed it throwing out cards for fun. Its not Christmas for another 3 months. How big Oz didnt get a red 1 for going up to greet Mickey O'Neill amazes me. How did Gormley stay on the field until extra time for fouling all the time. Shane O'Hagan was lucky on the off ball incident with Ciaran McAleer. Colly Doris was very lucky also injury time but the rest of the cards were very fussy and no need. Is that how this refeeree will get the semi or in fact the final?
big Oz is lucky to stay on the field about 90% of the championship games he plays in
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

fairplay11

McNulty had some extra time. Player of the game.
Why did Burke come on? Patrick Doris excelled when introduced.

EC Unique

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 26, 2011, 11:58:04 AM
Quote from: fairplay11 on September 26, 2011, 11:15:29 AM
big Oz is lucky to stay on the field about 90% of the championship games he plays in

Ah Oz is not so bad but I would say Conor Gormley is very cinical, dirty wee digs and coming in late is a special of his. Refs are starting to catch on to him though.

ExcellentDriver

Quote from: Up The Middle on September 26, 2011, 11:56:27 AM
Cant see Clonoe beat. McNulty and O'Hagan really stepped up in extra time, Damian Burke was very good also. Really solid at the back, still need more from the forwards though.

Imagine a Team with Clonoe's Backline and Dromore's Forwardline? They would win 10 in a Row in Tyrone.
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

Up The Middle

Quote from: fairplay11 on September 26, 2011, 11:58:14 AM
McNulty had some extra time. Player of the game.
Why did Burke come on? Patrick Doris excelled when introduced.

Burke had food poisining, Patrick did well after missing the free in normal time
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Radda bout yeee

Heard very sad news today that the former Armagh stalwart and former player and manager of my own club Kieran McGurk died suddenly! The General was a legend! Sympathy to all his family!!!

Gaffer

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on September 26, 2011, 10:59:57 AM
If Omagh play like they did in Pomeroy can't see anyone stopping them!!!

They conceded too much against a poor Coalisland though. Could be their downfall !!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Club Rossa

Peter Ward came racing out of goal to taunt Mickey Coleman after Dromores 2nd goal,Coleman reacted to him.I also know that Ward had been doing a fierce bit of mouthing to our players after the drawn game so maybe that's why he got filled.

Wee Roddy

I would say there wasnt to many outside of Dromore who were sorry to see Ward getting filled!
I think alot of people are being sore on Gormley. He is the target for a serious amount of abuse himself.
Congrats to Clonoe. They used the bench alot wiser than we did. Ciaran McAleer and Mark Donnely couldnt even run in extra time but were kept on the field. Credit to both sets of players for serving up such an enjoyable match, despite Fergal Dalys attempts to ruin the match.
I would say they are probably the two best defences in Tyrone but both teams are missing that 1 forward who would get 5-6 points from play in a game

Club Rossa

Refereeing in Tyrone is being destroyed by these bloody assessors.Ref's are under serious pressure to do things by the book which results in performances like Cathal O'Hagan's in the Ardboe Dromore game and Fergal Daly's yesterday.

Stephen McNamee had a great game in last years Clonoe Coalisland game but didn't get another senior cship game after it due to his low rating.People are sick of it and it's ruining the game.

sheamy

Quote from: ONeill on September 25, 2011, 08:24:34 PM
Clonoe v Derrylaughan
Omagh v Dromore

I think.

Are the four managers from Derry clubs?