Intermediate Semi Finals

Loughmacrory or Eskra v Kildress

Galbally v Stewartstown

Senior Semi Finals

Carrickmore or Clonoe v Derrylaughan

Dromore or Ardboe v Omagh or Coalisland

clarshack

Quote from: Family guy on September 17, 2011, 05:31:28 PM
Have to take one game at a time radda as well you know,get nothing more for beating a team by 10 points,1 point wins does the same job,kildress and galbally final would be nice to see

a stewartstown v kildress final would also be nice to see  ;) besides have kildress and galbally not met a few times recently in the sfc - not exactly a novel pairing. galbally will be raging hot favourites - suits us nicely.

ONeill

Wins for Ardboe, Clonoe and The Island and the Eastern revolution is complete.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Up The Middle

Clonoe would def need to buck up their ideas up front, I agree if they had a free scoring forward then they would take some stopping. Aidan brady and damian burke were their best two players.

people saying they can't see carmen playing that bad again, I can cause they made hard work of beating a very poor ballygawley parish team.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

new devil

:o Lough V Kildress that would be nasty one radda

Quarterback

Galbally unconvincing winners today with alot to improve on......As a spectator at all quarter finals i feel kildress are the team to beat.......Galbally havent played tough games of late and today will do them the world of good.....Kildress raging hot favourites in my book...........

scout

fair dues to DKB today, two poor teams to be honest as in the grand scale of things, but from what i can see bar the odd older player on each side, two very young teams, so maybe if they can keep senior status for 2 years or so,(i know DKB are safe this year & moortown in a play-off) but if they both can, maybe theres good times ahead....Heard that the row at the end was due to paddy Gervin, by all accounts he's a hard man to like, by my sources anyway, im sure people will disagree with that, but just putting it out there!

Up The Middle

Quote from: scout on September 17, 2011, 08:26:46 PM
fair dues to DKB today, two poor teams to be honest as in the grand scale of things, but from what i can see bar the odd older player on each side, two very young teams, so maybe if they can keep senior status for 2 years or so,(i know DKB are safe this year & moortown in a play-off) but if they both can, maybe theres good times ahead....Heard that the row at the end was due to paddy Gervin, by all accounts he's a hard man to like, by my sources anyway, im sure people will disagree with that, but just putting it out there!

If you don't know him personally what was the point in even saying that.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

scout

was putting what i heard about the row is all.. I couldn't really see it to be honest, but thats what i heard, maybe someone could shed some light on this then??

winghalfback

Quote from: Up The Middle on September 17, 2011, 08:31:52 PM

i would say it started because moortown couldnt take their beatin like in the last 5-6 mins they resorted back to their rugby style tactics and when damien crozier hit colm robinson in the face he deserved to walk what was he arguing with ampire about after that and as far as paddy gervin goes i know him personally and he does not deserve some tool come on here spouting drivel about him paddy is a hard working member for derrylaughan right through the youth system and how as a helping hand with the seniors maybe a bit of respect for the man especially as you dont even know him maybe an idea would be to go to your own club and take a leaf out of his book with the work he does would suit u better.

raff

QuoteGalbally unconvincing winners today with alot to improve on......As a spectator at all semi finals i feel kildress are the team to beat.......Galbally havent played tough games of late and today will do them the world of good.....Kildress raging hot favourites in my book...........

You would have been better going to the quarter finals to see Kildress playing :)

Kildress have the easier path to the final now. Suspect the semis wouldn't be for another 2 weeks.

ONeill

Quote from: winghalfback on September 17, 2011, 08:54:14 PM

i would say it started because moortown couldnt take their beatin like in the last 5-6 mins they resorted back to their rugby style tactics and when damien crozier hit colm robinson in the face he deserved to walk what was he arguing with ampire about after that and as far as paddy gervin goes i know him personally and he does not deserve some tool come on here spouting drivel about him paddy is a hard working member for derrylaughan right through the youth system and how as a helping hand with the seniors maybe a bit of respect for the man especially as you dont even know him maybe an idea would be to go to your own club and take a leaf out of his book with the work he does would suit u better.

Didn't know James Joyce was a DKB fan.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

scout

Quote from: winghalfback on September 17, 2011, 08:54:14 PM
Quote from: Up The Middle on September 17, 2011, 08:31:52 PM

for your information i have did my fair share of youth work, committee work, and helped on many a fundraiser, so dont give any drivel! im just telling you what people i know think of him, yes they may be from clonoe parish as well, and may not like DKB or the man himself, but thats opinion i know of him due to the people i know.. just giving an opinion, where all entitled to that are we not?

winghalfback

Quote from: hardstation on September 17, 2011, 10:37:35 PM
I think his point is that you should give your own opinion, not your mate's.

Anyway, this is getting very silly. Some amount of draws in Tyrone. Will yis ever get it finished?

its all going to be squashed into the next 3 weeks i think with the replays being played next weekend the first semi on 2nd oct and the second on oct 9th with the final on 16th oct. think ulster club is then 2 weeks after final where tyrone winners play derry winners