Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snippets

Ill admit its controversial proposal but the enlightened among you may just think it through and see the merits as in the errigal ciaran man there.  Anyway rant over..... This bus aint gonna drive itself. 
this bus aint gonna drive itself.

winghalfback

Quote from: snippets on September 08, 2011, 08:59:01 AM
Ill admit its controversial proposal but the enlightened among you may just think it through and see the merits as in the errigal ciaran man there.  Anyway rant over..... This bus aint gonna drive itself.

ye mean yer school teacher is telling you to pay attention or to get to class!!!

Wee Roddy

Who is the fat 40 year old, infact 40 year, who played for Carmen in recent times?
EC, I agree with your ideas man

winghalfback

well is both teams full out for tonights big clash head tellin me dromore but my heart wants ardboe to win to exact revenge for 2009 plus they are an eastern team would be great to see 4 eastern teams in the semi finals

randomtask

All is very quiet here, expecting a clinker of a game of a game tonite. Predictions for this weekend:

Dromore V Ardboe  -  Draw
Omagh V coalisland - Omagh

gethimaf

Hopefully ardboe can win tonight, dont think anyone outside dromore wants to see them win. Coalisland to do the business on sunday night, and after that will be re-installed as favourites for the cup

Watch the Break

Interesting game in store tonight in Omagh.  Dromore going very well in the league but I don't think they are as good as the team of 2007/2009.  Ardboe cannot be discounted though.  I have a sneaking suspicion that they might just shade it.  Their backline may not be the best but with forwards of the calibre of the McGuigans and Coney they may just edge it.  I note a lot of people expect Omagh to account for the neighbours on Sunday - I cannot see it myself.  Coalisland just did enough to account for a poor Killyclogher team and whilst they'll have to raise their game for Omagh the return of their exiles will be a massive bonus to them.  I expect Killeshil, Derrytresk and Brocagh to come through in Junior.  Hard to look past Killeshil for the cup.

tyrone86

Ardboe & Omagh
Kildress, Augher, Eskra
Brocagh, Killeeshil, Derrytresk

Sanchez

http://www.hoganstand.com/Cavan/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=154755

John Morrisson gone to Cavan. My suspicions always were that he had something lined up before he walked out on Eglish. Good luck to him. The less of his mercenary kind in Tyrone the better.

ExcellentDriver

Not at Healy Park Tonight (in protest towards the choice of venue, date and time by the County Board). I would like to see us upsetting the odds, but it's highly unlikely.

An omen against us is that when Dromore hammered us in 2008 at Healy Park, Augher played in the Junior Final afterwards.
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

ExcellentDriver

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 09, 2011, 07:46:28 PM
Ardboe have not forwarded a team list for the programme tonight.

Anything untoward, or is Big John making a prodigal comeback tonight?

ExcellentDriver

ExcellentDriver

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 09, 2011, 08:22:45 PM
Strong finish by Stewartstown after Augher got their second goal from the spot kick, whom seemed to lose momentum after each goal. It won't matter now, but the Harps' second last point was at least 2 metres wide of the post!

Umpires, eh?

Kinda reminds me of the League game we had against Coalisland when Turlogh Wylie Green Flagged a Coalisland 'Goal' which everyone who saw it knew was a Squareball.

ExcellentDriver

tyssam5

F McGuigan off on 2nd yellow. 7-5
Saw that coming as Ardboe had a right few on yellows.