Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Some great games from the lambs so far. Errigal open the slaughter house tomorrow though.

Jim Bob

Moonshine

Quote from: Under Lights on October 09, 2021, 07:28:21 PM
Some great games from the lambs so far. Errigal open the slaughter house tomorrow though.

I reckon it will be another ding dong game when these two meet does there ever be much in it. Championship wide open on games seen so far

Localexpert

Quote from: Moonshine on October 09, 2021, 07:15:08 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 09, 2021, 05:51:29 PM
Great to be back where it matters club championship.

Edendork bend the knee again surprise surprise!

Bend the knee such a statement you would nearly think you were in a different league but on today's evidence you will bend the knee to the Carmen boys next week. Few boys have wintered well and it ain't even winter yet

"You serious he's awful wrong decisions all the time. This is a poor a tyrone team I have seen since 2002. Conor mc kenna all hype"
[/quote]

That post wintered well anyway  ::)

smort

Edendork for intermediate title 2022

Tres Bien

Quote from: smort on October 09, 2021, 09:56:17 PM

Edendork would have given the intermediate All Ireland a fair rattle last year if the AI series had been in action.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Tres Bien on October 09, 2021, 10:04:03 PM
Quote from: smort on October 09, 2021, 09:56:17 PM

Edendork would have given the intermediate All Ireland a fair rattle last year if the AI series had been in action.

Looks like they will give themselves another rattle at it next year. Conceding the league game against Coalisland was as good as conceding their place in senior football. It will take a serious charge from them to retain their senior status. 
Living the dream!!!

clarshack

Tyrone2021

Went to both games yesterday carmen man myself so I couldn't enjoy our game at all lol head in my hands every turn lol, edendork and coalisland was an all time classic. Jason Carberry had some shift in midfield on kilpatrick. Carberry ended with a goal too. Mccurry was untouchable. Peter Herron stood up when it mattered with two goals. Carmen and coalisland should be a clinker, I'd guess pomeroy for location.

LeoMc

Are the quarter finals on next weekend with the semi's the following week?

Tyrone2021

Quote from: LeoMc on October 10, 2021, 09:56:18 AM
Are the quarter finals on next weekend with the semi's the following week?

League games fixed for Sunday 17th at 2pm on Tyrone gaa website

clarshack

God14

Tres Bien

Loughmacrory very impressive. Probably the most cohesive and best team performance so far.

Derrylaughan were fairly limited in contrast. Kennedy had a quiet game but Carney was very impressive and might be worth a run out at 11 for Tyrone in the early season, good kick passer and plays with his head up. Grimes was really good for Loughmacrory. Was he dropped off the panel this year or did he leave off his own accord, certainly worth a run next season.

Loughmacrory keeper has a mad 10 minute spell at the start of the second half that brought Derrylaughan into it, bar that Loughmacrory would have ran out handy.

Really looking forward to the second game here now. Errigal's bench looks very impressive.

clarshack

Derrylaughan were/are too negative and they shouldn't be with the players they have.