Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

It meets Ballinderry - but Derry starts at Ballinderry Bridge - you have to cross the bridge to be in Derry - so no part of Ardboe is in Derry - but a very large part of Ballinderry parish is in Tyrone.

Doire abú

Aye I know that (I'm from Ballinderry  ;D), but I've been told (a very small) part of Ardboe is in Derry somewhere. Also did you know that there's part of Ardboe parish right in  the middle of Coagh village?

http://www.genuki.org.uk:8080/big/irl/LDY/parishes.gif
there shows part of Ardboe as in Derry (or at least in this "Londonderry" they speak of :)).
Tamlaght is Coagh and Drummullan, so its somewhere outisde Tamlaght boundaries, only a gues by going at the map, but maybe its somehwhere on the main road between Drummullan and Stewartstown?

orangeman

you could be right there ! Noy sure all the same

ziggysego

You're correct Doire abu. Not exactly sure where it is, but I think it's on the way to Moortown.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Anyway - what about Conor Gormley being omitted from the all star team ? Almost a day later, it still han't sunk in ! At least when Brian Mc Guigan lost out in 2005, they gave it to a fellow Tyrone man - Peter Canavan -

ziggysego

Why have Coalisland emailed all clubs in Tyrone late last night to say they beat Cookstown?
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

What you mean they emailed all the clubs ?

ziggysego

Quote from: orangeman on October 20, 2007, 04:33:58 PM

I got an email from them saying

"Yes folks you read that right

The lads got back on winning ways with a resounding win over Cookstown
in the mid ulster pitches under floodlights.  It means with 3 games to plat they
are staking a strong claim for one of the top 4 places.

Final score tonight

Cookstown 0-10 v 8-04 Coalisland
"

and there appeared to be other clubs in the mailing list.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

It must have been sent by mistake ! Had to be ! Just had to be !

orangeman

The top four should provide for some great entertainment this year, especially if Coalisland and Dromore's paths meet again - Dromore going for the double and defending their title with Island trying to salvage some lost pride.

ziggysego

Quote from: tram on October 20, 2007, 04:48:50 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 20, 2007, 04:37:03 PM
Quote from: orangeman on October 20, 2007, 04:33:58 PM

I got an email from them saying

"Yes folks you read that right

The lads got back on winning ways with a resounding win over Cookstown
in the mid ulster pitches under floodlights.  It means with 3 games to plat they
are staking a strong claim for one of the top 4 places.

Final score tonight

Cookstown 0-10 v 8-04 Coalisland
"

and there appeared to be other clubs in the mailing list.
Didn't get any myself. Is it a special list they have or are they using the gaa.ie mailing system?

Didn't come from the gaa.ie mailing list.

As orangeman says, must have been sent to me by mistake.
Testing Accessibility

tieroan

I think that the Coalisland email had to be sent by mistake!!
Also think it is a disgrace Sean and Conor did not get all stars, particularly big Conor. If he ran about giving interviews to Marty Morrisey or thon rare looking Joeanne Cantwell thing then he may have nailled it.

And speaking of the top four Coalisland will be hard to beat in it but for once all is very quiet in Carmen. I think they may be the most focussed ofthe team in it!

gaagaa

Quote from: longball on October 19, 2007, 09:44:45 PM
Quote from: gaagaa on October 19, 2007, 08:32:21 PM
how the hell did dara o shea get an all star before sean cavanagh ??? - ive seen sc get allstars when he didnt deserve one, but o shea was near being dropped for AI final & was poor in club championship

Id like to hear from the police on this statement!!!, total bolix to say that Dara O'Se doesnt deserve an allstar

how was he more consistent than either f doherty or cavanagh, who was best midfielder in ulster champiuonship by a mile

gaagaa

tieron your email address is on public display - you might wand to change your settings

tieroan

I can not understand why? I have nothing to hide anyway my friend!