Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6638861 times)

Localexpert

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #42060 on: November 09, 2019, 05:00:19 PM »
This ballygawley team showing their metal again I see  ::)

No point running around looking boxing when the game is over either. What you think of that moonshine?

Eastie

• View Profile
« Reply #42061 on: November 09, 2019, 05:19:10 PM »
Barton has taken Edendork to Intermediate football. He leaves Edendork with a bucketloads of cash likely looking a new club to exploit. Would be hard to see Edendork giving him more dough to stay on.
Some quality players on that edendork team, you have to wonder whatís going on behind closed doors there. Even managed to push young Paul Donaghy away. I wouldnít have picked them to go down at the start of the year

skeog

• View Profile
« Reply #42062 on: November 09, 2019, 05:24:40 PM »
Thats the Intermediate chamionship decided next year.

sidelineball

• View Profile
« Reply #42063 on: November 09, 2019, 05:43:42 PM »
Always thought Edendork had an inflated opinion and cockyness about them anytime I played them or had any dealings with their players. Not too sad to see them drop.

Tintown rattler

• View Profile
« Reply #42064 on: November 09, 2019, 05:53:56 PM »
I see a video doing the rounds this evening of errigal taking their beating poorly today. Tiffy roaded now. Poor errigal not even a league team any more.

BennyHarp

• View Profile
« Reply #42065 on: November 09, 2019, 05:56:46 PM »
I see Conor McKenna got a goal for Eglish today. Any reports on how he was in general play?
That was never a square ball!!

Quarterback

• View Profile
« Reply #42066 on: November 09, 2019, 06:59:38 PM »
Great to see edendork relegated - and hopefully the end of that Barton man. They had solicitors on the ready last year had results not went there way - thankfully they can blame no one this year. It will be interesting to see will they go inside for a man now - Brian Mc G would seem the obvious candidate.

MCO

• View Profile
« Reply #42067 on: November 09, 2019, 07:10:50 PM »
Ballinderry?

Doire Gael

• View Profile
« Reply #42068 on: November 09, 2019, 07:32:52 PM »
Ballinderry?

A lot of changes on the Loughshore

Moortown, Ardboe, Ballinderry and Loup

Aaron Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #42069 on: November 09, 2019, 07:54:09 PM »
Trillick and Dromore win the big senior prizes this year. Football a passion in both neighboring clubs.

Moonshine

• View Profile
« Reply #42070 on: November 09, 2019, 08:16:37 PM »

No point running around looking boxing when the game is over either. What you think of that moonshine?

Local expert/Tintown aka fianna men. Hard to beat a bit of handbags you boys would know all about it and you do it to each other  ;) .. no not a league team anymore what does that leave you

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #42071 on: November 09, 2019, 09:30:10 PM »

Local expert/Tintown aka fianna men. Hard to beat a bit of handbags you boys would know all about it and you do it to each other  ;) .. no not a league team anymore what does that leave you

Just the 2 points in the second half in this final moonshine.  All these parish trials you have over the xmas period to pick 5 teams and tell 20 men better luck next year and you can only score 13 times across two finals?

Better get the cheque book out!

Moonshine

• View Profile
« Reply #42072 on: November 09, 2019, 10:45:31 PM »

Just the 2 points in the second half in this final moonshine.  All these parish trials you have over the xmas period to pick 5 teams and tell 20 men better luck next year and you can only score 13 times across two finals?

Better get the cheque book out!

We may get the old cheque book out been 4 or 5 years since it was out.. but doesn't always get you success as you know.. trials :D do you go watch killyman and brackaville trials??

Ps I hear you are learning them the antics at a younger age up their now. Poor old badoney still trying to fix the changing rooms up

Dell

• View Profile
« Reply #42073 on: November 10, 2019, 12:48:28 PM »
In late to game yesterday was on steps beside changing rooms had kids with me and ended up moving to far side. Manners of a few men was shocking. Abused pascal Canavan for 10 min (donít know why he never spoke) and then moved on to a man who is no longer alive and laughed that Fintona was an unlucky pitch. I know all clubs have these gulpins and Dromore arenít responsible for them but it was totally uncalled for and vile. I spoke to two of the Fintona stewards about it when I moved. After the game he said one of the men went and shook pascals hand on the way past to the middle of the pitch!!!! Think clubs need to be more proactive at their own home games to stop this or there will be trouble off the pitch. This is not what we want our children to listen to or be a witness to. Men no better than English soccer thugs. Shame
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #42074 on: November 10, 2019, 02:03:30 PM »
I see Conor McKenna got a goal for Eglish today. Any reports on how he was in general play?
Edendork appealing the result due to McKennas ineligibility? Not registered due to his professional contract status?