Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctrallying

PayPal report a problem with your purchase.

Eastie

I see everyone having the same problems as me with technology, Down GAA streaming Kilcoo and point for free and much better stream. £8 I may as well have paypalled to garvaghey

under the bar

clarshack

The stream appears to have packed it in completely.

Eire90

These games should be on youtube for free

Tintown rattler

I have been keeping the powder dry but I'm back. Congrats to Trillick deserving champions. To everyone who gave me abuse about calling them potentially a great team you got your answer today. So the decade ends and three teams won two championships, Omagh coalisland and Trillick.

To moonshine and all of his vast parish... hard luck today. Got what use deserved for being extremely defensive. In reality errigal don't have the stomach for the big day as seen Today again. Petey Harte another big day and no where to be seen. On the bright side they have the league to walk now which should be easily done.

Should be the end of tiffy too. He will point to leagues but two finals waving of the white flags and out battled in carrickmore last year is a poor return for the pick they have.

On a plus side he still has his betfair exchange account 👀

time ticking away

Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 13, 2019, 06:48:31 PM
I have been keeping the powder dry but I'm back. Congrats to Trillick deserving champions. To everyone who gave me abuse about calling them potentially a great team you got your answer today. So the decade ends and three teams won two championships, Omagh coalisland and Trillick.

To moonshine and all of his vast parish... hard luck today. Got what use deserved for being extremely defensive. In reality errigal don't have the stomach for the big day as seen Today again. Petey Harte another big day and no where to be seen. On the bright side they have the league to walk now which should be easily done.

Should be the end of tiffy too. He will point to leagues but two finals waving of the white flags and out battled in carrickmore last year is a poor return for the pick they have.

Is tiffy or Pascal Canavan the manager
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Moonshine

Your right tintown trillick way better team and simply outclassed us. But here one thing we wont do is hide after defeat like yourself or fall out we each other up in brackaville et al

Again congrats trillick awesome stuff whole championship streets ahead off EVERYONE

Tintown rattler

Quote from: Moonshine on October 13, 2019, 07:26:03 PM

Your right tintown trillick way better team and simply outclassed us. But here one thing we wont do is hide after defeat like yourself or fall out we each other up in brackaville et al

Again congrats trillick awesome stuff whole championship streets ahead off EVERYONE

Not sure who fell out with who in coalisland but there was no club meeting called over any managers laying bets on themselves. Regroup moonshine enjoy the diluted orange tonight and big push for the league.

LeoMc

Congratulations Trillick. They were by a long way the better team today and the score line flattered Errigal.
Both teams were set up defensively which made for a poor spectacle. The difference was Trillick had an attacking plan and a plan B. If it was not for an error by the Trillick keeper Errigal would have been looking at a return of 1 point for 45 minutes football.
Rory Brennan has a great game. Keep Peter Harte quiet and without him Errigal have no one to drive them forward.

Angelo

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Moonshine

Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 13, 2019, 07:34:38 PM
Quote from: Moonshine on October 13, 2019, 07:26:03 PM

Not sure who fell out with who in coalisland but there was no club meeting called over any managers laying bets on themselves. Regroup moonshine enjoy the diluted orange tonight and big push for the league.

Il be on pints tintown diluted couldnt mask what I witnessed today. As for league I'd say you boys and your big bus will be pushing for it. Cant see errigal even bothering.

southtyronegael

Trillick much superior today. Should have won by much more. Rory Brennan excellent and Mattie Donnelly too when he moved inside. Quite a poor, sterile game though. Trillick could go far enough in Ulster if they play less conservative like in the second half.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Errigal were completely crap. What a useless way of playing. Three points in 60mins football. A goal given to them by a stupid keeper who had the simple choice of fist passing to two free defenders. Kicked a high ball in in injury time and got a penalty. Pascal ffs. Trillick well worth their comfortable victory. Thought Mattie ran the show

under the bar

Well done Trillick, best team won.  Bad day at the office for Errigal, but they'll come back better as a result of it.  The usual inferiority-complex driven bull being spouted by the  East Tyrone contingent. ::)