Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 7059308 times)

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #40320 on: July 16, 2019, 03:23:13 PM »
I take it with the u20s win, the round of club fixtures on the 28th will be pulled also?
All Ireland U20 semi final is on that weekend, with the absence of starred games, it will be pulled.
Probably looking at a starred round that weekend of the 9-11th August.

I'd say that is even in doubt now, with the decent result v Roscommon if Tyrone beat Cork that'll leave them on 4 points, assuming the Rossies don't beat Dublin they'll be in the Semi Final with a win. Semi Finals are down for 10/11.

Would Tyrone playing in a All Ireland Semi-Final on the weekend of 10/11 August prevent a round of starred League fixtures from being held that weekend? Provided that there is no u20 game taking place.

You have a slight, slight chance if Tyrone were down for playing the 11th and they set fixtures for the 10th. They won't play on the same day though.

At this stage you'll not play any club until Tyrone are out, think there is just one round of starred to play? They might "get them out of the way" but there'll be nothing else in stone until all resolved at county level.

bogball88

• View Profile
« Reply #40321 on: July 16, 2019, 04:34:54 PM »
Any word of reserve championships?

GaelTheGael

• View Profile
« Reply #40322 on: July 16, 2019, 05:24:46 PM »
Friday 2nd of August.

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #40323 on: July 17, 2019, 09:20:48 AM »
Friday 2nd of August.

Think there was word sent out last night there will be some club fixtures Sunday week (28th)

Reserve Championship apparently Friday week (26th)

blewuporstuffed

• View Profile
« Reply #40324 on: July 17, 2019, 10:42:38 AM »
Next round of club league fixtures is weekend of 10th/11th August (starred round 5)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Ty4Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #40325 on: July 17, 2019, 10:53:44 AM »
Thats the weekend of All Ireland semi final's. If Tyrone qualify and are playing on 10th August, surely they won't put a full set of fixtures on 11th August?

blewuporstuffed

• View Profile
« Reply #40326 on: July 17, 2019, 10:58:27 AM »
Thats the weekend of All Ireland semi final's. If Tyrone qualify and are playing on 10th August, surely they won't put a full set of fixtures on 11th August?

The most likely scenario is that Tyrone finish second in the group, which means the potential AI semi final is on 11th.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

chieftain

• View Profile
« Reply #40327 on: July 17, 2019, 12:13:57 PM »
Next round of club league fixtures is weekend of 10th/11th August (starred round 5)

Anyone got the list of fixtures?

blewuporstuffed

• View Profile
« Reply #40328 on: July 17, 2019, 02:58:45 PM »

Anyone got the list of fixtures?
I dont have them all to hand but thats the div 2 ones

Aghyaran
v
Pomeroy

Clogher
v
Augher

Galbally
v
Owen Roes

Gortin
v
Cookstown

Moortown
v
Greencastle

Newtownstewart
v
Loughmacrory

Strabane
v
Beragh

Urney
v
Stewartstown

BG_Gael

• View Profile
« Reply #40329 on: August 04, 2019, 06:02:24 PM »
Can we expect a full round of starred fixtures for Friday night or Saturday evening?

maco

• View Profile
« Reply #40330 on: August 04, 2019, 11:52:55 PM »
2pm and 3.30 on Saturday apparently.

Mikhailov

• View Profile
« Reply #40331 on: August 05, 2019, 08:51:42 AM »
Playing the fixtures on Saturday afternoon is a poor decision. Do the CCC not realise lads possibly work on Saturday afternoon. Why not play on Friday night at 6.45/8.15 - the reserve championship has been played this last few Friday nights so surely we could play reserve/senior fixtures this Friday night....strange choice to play them Saturday afternoon. I can understand why it is not Saturday evening due to the Dublin/Mayo game and supporters looking to go to Dublin on Saturday evening but surely Friday evening would be a better choice.

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #40332 on: August 05, 2019, 08:54:23 AM »
2pm and 3.30 on Saturday apparently.
That is now confirmed.
we will be in dublin for 8 bells saturday evening.

GlenMan

• View Profile
« Reply #40333 on: August 05, 2019, 09:00:56 AM »
Playing the fixtures on Saturday afternoon is a poor decision. Do the CCC not realise lads possibly work on Saturday afternoon. Why not play on Friday night at 6.45/8.15 - the reserve championship has been played this last few Friday nights so surely we could play reserve/senior fixtures this Friday night....strange choice to play them Saturday afternoon. I can understand why it is not Saturday evening due to the Dublin/Mayo game and supporters looking to go to Dublin on Saturday evening but surely Friday evening would be a better choice.

Then you'll have an equal number of people complaining - "The CCC forcing Players to play on Friday evening after a hard day's work".

BG_Gael

• View Profile
« Reply #40334 on: August 05, 2019, 09:22:01 AM »
I also see a full round of fixtures for Senior and Imtermediate for Saturday the 17th but nothing for Junior? Are they giving the Senior and Intermediate leagues time to catch up to prevent the waiting of Junior teams for playoffs like previous years or are they going to fire in Junior Championship on the Sunday?