Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6160313 times)

The Golden Years

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #39840 on: February 08, 2019, 04:25:06 PM »
I'm of the same thinking and I think thats what it will come down to in the end up.. Haven't heard of any retirements this year as of yet with all the old guard returning for another year at least; gormley, penrose, sparky, B Daly.  Haven't heard the story on the likes of paul mcaleer or niall loughran as they suffered badly with injuries this last few years

Niall Loughran has retired.  Also heard Benny McLaughlin has retired but not sure if that is true.  Sparky hasnt been out training yet and i would be surprised if he does come out.  His heart has never really been in it since Tyrone let him go.

Tyrone95

• View Profile
« Reply #39841 on: February 08, 2019, 04:46:40 PM »
I'm of the same thinking and I think thats what it will come down to in the end up.. Haven't heard of any retirements this year as of yet with all the old guard returning for another year at least; gormley, penrose, sparky, B Daly.  Haven't heard the story on the likes of paul mcaleer or niall loughran as they suffered badly with injuries this last few years

Niall Loughran has retired.  Also heard Benny McLaughlin has retired but not sure if that is true.  Sparky hasnt been out training yet and i would be surprised if he does come out.  His heart has never really been in it since Tyrone let him go.
I know Benny is getting married this summer but I hope he can be off some assistance this season as he's another of our main players! The same with Sparky!

Any idea when league fixtures are released?

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #39842 on: February 15, 2019, 10:35:12 AM »

I know Benny is getting married this summer but I hope he can be off some assistance this season as he's another of our main players! The same with Sparky!

Any idea when league fixtures are released?

Fixtures are to be released after the championship draw which is the end of the month.  At least that's my information
Living the dream!!!

Ireland2019

• View Profile
« Reply #39843 on: February 20, 2019, 10:13:04 PM »
Will the likes of lough and gortin be fit to challenge this year in intermediate? Thoughts?

omagh_gael

• '03, '05 + '08...not bad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39844 on: February 21, 2019, 04:37:54 PM »
Hard to tell really, the competition is fierce this year. A lot will come down to good fortune on the injury front for smaller squads such as the Lough and Gortin. Pomeroy and Galbally would have to be huge favourites.

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #39845 on: February 21, 2019, 05:08:38 PM »
Hard to tell really, the competition is fierce this year. A lot will come down to good fortune on the injury front for smaller squads such as the Lough and Gortin. Pomeroy and Galbally would have to be huge favourites.

Any danger of Cookstown getting the act together ?

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #39846 on: February 21, 2019, 08:33:06 PM »

More chance of them going to Junior

Maor Uisce

• View Profile
« Reply #39847 on: February 22, 2019, 10:33:03 AM »
Gortin would have more issues with numbers than loughmacrory. Lough have a good young squad, could definitely push on. Lough must have one of the biggest underage membership in the county atm. Always big numbers at multi sport and summer camps.

Delegater

• View Profile
« Reply #39848 on: February 22, 2019, 10:53:11 AM »

More chance of them going to Junior

Some fall from grace there