Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6059701 times)

BIGONE

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #38535 on: September 18, 2018, 11:41:37 AM »
The fact Moy play with 14 men behind the ball makes most of their games not much of a spectacle.

tyrone08

• View Profile
« Reply #38536 on: September 18, 2018, 12:50:38 PM »
Very measured and balance interview from Canavan. 8 officials at the game deemed it accidental. 26 cards yes, but 6 players picked up 18 of these, 2 yellows and a red. I'm pretty sure a Stewartstown player picked up a worse injury than Sean and spent the night in hospital. I don't see his pic on twitter though. anyone seen it?

In defence of Sean which I dont normally do, people are getting carried away with this thing of "oh he put it on social media, he's looking attention", in his defence he was probably receiving hundreds of get well soon messages and I know i wouldnt be arsed replying back to all of them adn it would take forever,  the best thing to do is let everyone know you are ok with a post on his page and to say he appreciate's all the messages etc etc
Also he's not the first man to do this, ive seen instances of this before this season with footballers getting hurt in a game and going to social media to let everyone know he's ok, it is social media,thats the point of social media!!!! I dont like namin g people but one example is Carson of Greencastle, in this instance Gallagher (and rightly so) took the barage of the abuse for his actions and Carson none and rightly so, who we all wished him a speedy recovery, but in big Seans situation the majority are calling him names and all sorts because he put it on social media, weather or not it was accidental or intentional, at the end of the day he was concussed, broke his nose and had a suspected broken jaw and to be honest I had heard there was more damage so im glad he put up the post to correct everyone and let us know the damage and that he was ok again!!

If sean had of cleaned the dry blood of his face it wouldnt have looked as bad.  Attention seeking at his best.  There is no chance of Sean slipping away into the background once his county career is over.

Did you see the swelling on his face?? I imagine his face would have been quite sore to touch. Im sure you would have just wiped the blood away and cracked on with it.

gaafan2

• View Profile
« Reply #38537 on: September 18, 2018, 01:08:54 PM »
Eanetta is a great referee, definitely one of the best in the county.

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #38538 on: September 18, 2018, 01:54:28 PM »

No problem Kieran, keep up the good work!!!
Living the dream!!!

The Golden Years

• View Profile
« Reply #38539 on: September 18, 2018, 04:22:11 PM »
Very measured and balance interview from Canavan. 8 officials at the game deemed it accidental. 26 cards yes, but 6 players picked up 18 of these, 2 yellows and a red. I'm pretty sure a Stewartstown player picked up a worse injury than Sean and spent the night in hospital. I don't see his pic on twitter though. anyone seen it?

In defence of Sean which I dont normally do, people are getting carried away with this thing of "oh he put it on social media, he's looking attention", in his defence he was probably receiving hundreds of get well soon messages and I know i wouldnt be arsed replying back to all of them adn it would take forever,  the best thing to do is let everyone know you are ok with a post on his page and to say he appreciate's all the messages etc etc
Also he's not the first man to do this, ive seen instances of this before this season with footballers getting hurt in a game and going to social media to let everyone know he's ok, it is social media,thats the point of social media!!!! I dont like namin g people but one example is Carson of Greencastle, in this instance Gallagher (and rightly so) took the barage of the abuse for his actions and Carson none and rightly so, who we all wished him a speedy recovery, but in big Seans situation the majority are calling him names and all sorts because he put it on social media, weather or not it was accidental or intentional, at the end of the day he was concussed, broke his nose and had a suspected broken jaw and to be honest I had heard there was more damage so im glad he put up the post to correct everyone and let us know the damage and that he was ok again!!

If sean had of cleaned the dry blood of his face it wouldnt have looked as bad.  Attention seeking at his best.  There is no chance of Sean slipping away into the background once his county career is over.

Did you see the swelling on his face?? I imagine his face would have been quite sore to touch. Im sure you would have just wiped the blood away and cracked on with it.

Correct, i would have cleaned the blood but i certainly wouldnt have been posting on social media.  He could have thanked the well wishers without posting a picture of himself.  The man has gone down in my estimation since he stop playing football. 

Therealdonald

• View Profile
« Reply #38540 on: September 18, 2018, 04:30:07 PM »
Can we have some analysis on the weekends games? Some result for Galbally.

GlenMan

• View Profile
« Reply #38541 on: September 18, 2018, 06:03:29 PM »

Correct, i would have cleaned the blood but i certainly wouldnt have been posting on social media.  He could have thanked the well wishers without posting a picture of himself.  The man has gone down in my estimation since he stop playing football.

He didnít post the picture on any social media. If you actually looked at his twitter or Facebook, he only posted the short statement.

Someone else has shared the picture.

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #38542 on: September 18, 2018, 06:17:33 PM »

He didnít post the picture on any social media. If you actually looked at his twitter or Facebook, he only posted the short statement.

Someone else has shared the picture.

Hold on. That doesn't suit the pick fork narrative on here.

Delegater

• View Profile
« Reply #38543 on: September 18, 2018, 06:32:10 PM »
If, subsequent to the video being leaked, there is evidence that the Edendork man went to do Cavanagh what will the outcome be?

Will the offender be banned? No chance.
Will the referee be relegated to lesser games? No chance.
Will the offender be subject to legal proceedings? No chance.

If on the other hand everyone is of the opinion it was accidental after seeing the video then its a non story. Cavanagh should suck it up as an unfortunate incident. There is so many varying opinions of the incident however we can all agree that we wouldnt wish anyone to end up looking like that after a game.

gaafan2

• View Profile
« Reply #38544 on: September 18, 2018, 08:13:18 PM »

No problem Kieran, keep up the good work!!!

Sorry didnít realise Iím not allowed to have an opinion on this discussion board  ::)

gaafan2

• View Profile
« Reply #38545 on: September 18, 2018, 08:56:11 PM »
Can we have some analysis on the weekends games? Some result for Galbally.

Unfortunately our men couldnít match galballys hunger and will to win in extra time. In saying that we still should have beaten them in normal time. Hit too many wides and the galbally keeper and defender pulled of two great saves midway through the second half when the game was there to be won. This year we havenít shown the same fight or hunger that was a major part of our success the previous two years. The loss of Crico and Brendy burns to the cruciate injury have been massive blows.

Tyrone95

• View Profile
« Reply #38546 on: September 19, 2018, 02:48:03 PM »
Clogher v Newtownstewart - Close game but newtown by 2/3
Beragh v Killeeshil - by 2 points

Owen Roes v Aghaloo - By 3
Tattyreagh v Urney - 1 point
Loughmacrory v Augher - by 3
Greencastle v Dungannon - by 4

Errigal Ciaran v Carrickmore - by 2 points  ;)
Aghyaran v Omagh - by 7+
Derrylaughan v Killyclogher -  by 2
Dromore v Coalisland - Can both teams lose??

GaaFanatic123

• View Profile
« Reply #38547 on: September 19, 2018, 03:01:05 PM »
Clogher v Newtownstewart - Im tipping Clogher to complete the Doulbe
Beragh v Killeeshill - Beragh to beat inexperienced Kileeshill side

Owen Roes v Aghaloo - McShane will tear them apart
Tattyreagh v Urney - Close game, Tatts for no real reason just a hunch
Loughmacrory v Augher - Loughmacrory to have the legs in this tie and some great players
Greencastle v Dungannon - Forget league form,Returning players for Castle will make them a threat

Errigal Ciaran v Carrickmore - Errigal to produce the performace of the championship and romp home
Aghyaran v Omagh  Omagh by 4/5
Derrylaughan v Killyclogher KC by 4/5
Dromore v Coalisland Tough one but going with Coalisland, some great players and I think they will be too physical

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #38548 on: September 19, 2018, 03:43:21 PM »
Clogher v Newtownstewart - No Mayse for newton, big loss.
Beragh v Killeeshil - Impressive against Eskra and should have too much for Kileeshil at this stage.

Owen Roes v Aghaloo - big physical and good all round team, should just have enough for Aghaloo challenge.
Tattyreagh v Urney - players of the ability of Harkin and Darcy to make the difference
Loughmacrory v Augher - Augher at the end of the road, Lough have form and ability.
Greencastle v Dungannon - fancy an upset. Dungannon exceptionally hit and miss. Last V Gortin a prime example. GC will be pushing hard at this stage to get themselves safe and will fancy catching Dungannon on the hop.

Errigal Ciaran v Carrickmore - by a landslide
Aghyaran v Omagh - omagh not as strong as last year but far to much for aghyaran
Derrylaughan v Killyclogher -  if kennedy is fit derrylaughan will cause problems but with Mark Bradley KC will have enough
Dromore v Coalisland - If Ruairi Sludden plays Dromore win but apparently won't be playing so a Coalisland win if thats the case.

Christmas Lights

• Credo Elvem Etiam Vivere
    • View Profile
« Reply #38549 on: September 19, 2018, 04:32:51 PM »
Why wouldnt Ruairi Sludden be playing?  Is he injured?  I heard talk he was dropped but surely thats just nonsence?  Cant leave a player like that out on championship day on the basis of principles.