Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6002514 times)

Therealdonald

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #38370 on: September 10, 2018, 09:39:35 PM »
[/url]
I heard there wasn't much in the incident. Cant see anything come of it.

More concerning is the recording of a well known, well travelled manager asking a game to be decided before a ball was thrown in. Thankfully the opposition refused and subsequently tanked them.

Well said umpire turns his back and is shouldered from behind causing him to be planted face down in the grass so considering you can't touch the officials he wound be in for a lengthy suspension if reported.

Didnt know about that recording  however, but great to hear.

Tbf that's a slight misrepresentation of what happened. Said umpire waves a point, moves towards the two balls behind the goals to slow down the Clonoe keepers kickout, then the shoulder happens.

Would not think there will be any more about it unless referee reports it.. Richard Donnelly might have a small problem I am led to believe from Edendork v Trillick game ..

I'm guessing the level of detail you know regarding the two balls makes me think you have the same video as I? If video is paused at point of impact said umpire is at least 3 yards from the 2 balls so how can you tell what his intentions were?  Anyway it's all irrelevant as you can't knock a match official to the ground whatever the circumstances.

Does the ref need to report it if he didn't see it?  Can the cccccccccccccccc not look at video evidence?

No I was at the game and seen it firsthand. What happened shouldn't have happened but when you play with fire you get burned. The intention to move towards the balls was clear as day. Balls were behind the goals to the umpires left, about 7 yards from the LHS post, why did the umpire move from the post at all?

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #38371 on: September 10, 2018, 09:45:51 PM »
[/url]

More concerning is the recording of a well known, well travelled manager asking a game to be decided before a ball was thrown in. Thankfully the opposition refused and subsequently tanked them.

Well said umpire turns his back and is shouldered from behind causing him to be planted face down in the grass so considering you can't touch the officials he wound be in for a lengthy suspension if reported.

Didnt know about that recording  however, but great to hear.

Tbf that's a slight misrepresentation of what happened. Said umpire waves a point, moves towards the two balls behind the goals to slow down the Clonoe keepers kickout, then the shoulder happens.

Would not think there will be any more about it unless referee reports it.. Richard Donnelly might have a small problem I am led to believe from Edendork v Trillick game ..

I'm guessing the level of detail you know regarding the two balls makes me think you have the same video as I? If video is paused at point of impact said umpire is at least 3 yards from the 2 balls so how can you tell what his intentions were?  Anyway it's all irrelevant as you can't knock a match official to the ground whatever the circumstances.

Does the ref need to report it if he didn't see it?  Can the cccccccccccccccc not look at video evidence?

No I was at the game and seen it firsthand. What happened shouldn't have happened but when you play with fire you get burned. The intention to move towards the balls was clear as day. Balls were behind the goals to the umpires left, about 7 yards from the LHS post, why did the umpire move from the post at all?

Can't answer that because I'm not a mind reader but if I were he id say I was merely going to get the ball for the kickout  ::)
But again the circumstances are irrelevant and keeper should be handed a big suspension.....

Carmen Stateside

• View Profile
« Reply #38372 on: September 10, 2018, 10:32:37 PM »
Had the umpire a big nose?

bigtogs

• View Profile
« Reply #38373 on: September 10, 2018, 10:43:14 PM »

I think you know him...lol...

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #38374 on: September 11, 2018, 12:19:27 AM »

I think you know him...lol...

A complete clampet with a personalised number plate PK!! What was he doing trying to block O’Neill, didn’t get hit hard enough
Living the dream!!!

Carmen Stateside

• View Profile
« Reply #38375 on: September 11, 2018, 12:56:20 AM »
 ;D ;D
yous weren't giving me much to work with.

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #38376 on: September 11, 2018, 08:16:57 AM »
Anyone able to forward recordings of manager / videos of row. PM me.

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #38377 on: September 11, 2018, 09:40:15 AM »

Suspect this is nonsense - do managers wear recording devices these days on the off hand chance others ask for points?

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #38378 on: September 11, 2018, 02:02:41 PM »
Donaghmore v Trillick
Moy v Edendork
Galbally v Pomeroy
Clonoe v Ardboe - Tough one. wouldn't rule out a draw but will side for an Ardboe win by the bare minimum.

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #38379 on: September 11, 2018, 02:29:19 PM »

Clonoe v Ardboe

Will Ardboe even be fit to field?

chieftain

• View Profile
« Reply #38380 on: September 11, 2018, 02:47:11 PM »
Newtownstewart St Eugene’s v Clogher Eire Óg

Beragh Red Knights GAA v Killeeshil St Mary’s

Kildress Wolfe Tones vAn Eaglais, Naoimh Pádraig
Loughmacrory St. Teresa's v Augher St Macartan's GFC
An Caisleán Glas Naoimh Pádraig v Dungannon Thomas Clarke GAA
An táite Riabhach Naoimh Pádraig v Urney St Columba's
Owen Roe O`Neill's GAC, Leckpatrick v Achadh Lú Uí Néill
Moortown St Malachy's VDerrytresk Fir an Chnoic
Gortin St Patrick's v Cookstown Fr. Rock's GAA
Strabane Sigersons V Stewartstown Harps
Moortown St Malachy's VDerrytresk Fir an Chnoic

Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's GAC v Coill an Chlochair Naomh Mhuire
Aghyaran v Omagh St Enda's
An Droim Mór Naoimh Damhnait v Coalisland Fianna GFC- Draw
Errigal Ciaran v Carrickmore St Colmcille's
Clonoe O`Rahilly's CLG v Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa
Galbally Pearses v Pomeroy Plunketts
Domhnach Mór v Trí Leac C. Naoimh Mhic Artáin
Moy Tír na nÓgv Edendork St Malachy's

GaaFanatic123

• View Profile
« Reply #38381 on: September 11, 2018, 03:24:50 PM »
Newtownstewart St Eugene’s v Clogher Eire Óg Clogher

Beragh Red Knights GAA v Killeeshil St Mary’s [bBeragh[/b]

Kildress Wolfe Tones vAn Eaglais, Naoimh Pádraig Eglish far too strong, Will Conor McKenna make an appearance?
Loughmacrory St. Teresa's v Augher St Macartan's GFC Loughmacrory young guns to impress here
An Caisleán Glas Naoimh Pádraig v Dungannon Thomas Clarke GAA My Shock of the wkend - Greencastle
An táite Riabhach Naoimh Pádraig v Urney St Columba's Tatts
Owen Roe O`Neill's GAC, Leckpatrick v Achadh Lú Uí Néill Owen Roes
Moortown St Malachy's VDerrytresk Fir an Chnoic Mooretown
Gortin St Patrick's v Cookstown Fr. Rock's GAA Gortin
Strabane Sigersons V Stewartstown Harps Stewartstown - G Devlin to hit a bagfull

Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's GAC v Coill an Chlochair Naomh Mhuire Chance of an upset but ill play safe and go Killyclogher, Sparky on form
Aghyaran v Omagh St Enda's Omagh by 5/6
An Droim Mór Naoimh Damhnait v Coalisland Fianna GFC- Coalisland by 4/5
Errigal Ciaran v Carrickmore St Colmcille's Errigal by 7/8
Clonoe O`Rahilly's CLG v Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa Tough one, if Skeet plays ill go for Clonoe, if not ill go Ardboe
Galbally Pearses v Pomeroy Plunketts Pomeroy all day
Domhnach Mór v Trí Leac C. Naoimh Mhic Artáin Another tough one, Donaghmore flying in the league now but ill say Trillick
Moy Tír na nÓgv Edendork St Malachy's Edendork as The Moy cant "arrange" a win for this one

HalfBack7

• View Profile
« Reply #38382 on: September 11, 2018, 03:56:36 PM »
Any odds out there for Intermediate Championship?

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #38383 on: September 11, 2018, 06:48:38 PM »

Moy Tír na nÓgv Edendork St Malachy's Edendork as The Moy cant "arrange" a win for this one

Who says they can’t? Barton loves a few quid  :)
Living the dream!!!

Redhand Santa

• View Profile
« Reply #38384 on: September 11, 2018, 08:48:46 PM »
Newtownstewart St Eugene’s v Clogher Eire Óg Clogher

Beragh Red Knights GAA v Killeeshil St Mary’s [bBeragh[/b]

Kildress Wolfe Tones vAn Eaglais, Naoimh Pádraig Eglish far too strong, Will Conor McKenna make an appearance?
Loughmacrory St. Teresa's v Augher St Macartan's GFC Loughmacrory young guns to impress here
An Caisleán Glas Naoimh Pádraig v Dungannon Thomas Clarke GAA My Shock of the wkend - Greencastle
An táite Riabhach Naoimh Pádraig v Urney St Columba's Tatts
Owen Roe O`Neill's GAC, Leckpatrick v Achadh Lú Uí Néill Owen Roes
Moortown St Malachy's VDerrytresk Fir an Chnoic Mooretown
Gortin St Patrick's v Cookstown Fr. Rock's GAA Gortin
Strabane Sigersons V Stewartstown Harps Stewartstown - G Devlin to hit a bagfull

Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's GAC v Coill an Chlochair Naomh Mhuire Chance of an upset but ill play safe and go Killyclogher, Sparky on form
Aghyaran v Omagh St Enda's Omagh by 5/6
An Droim Mór Naoimh Damhnait v Coalisland Fianna GFC- Coalisland by 4/5
Errigal Ciaran v Carrickmore St Colmcille's Errigal by 7/8
Clonoe O`Rahilly's CLG v Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa Tough one, if Skeet plays ill go for Clonoe, if not ill go Ardboe
Galbally Pearses v Pomeroy Plunketts Pomeroy all day
Domhnach Mór v Trí Leac C. Naoimh Mhic Artáin Another tough one, Donaghmore flying in the league now but ill say Trillick

How do you tell the difference between ‘donaghmore flying in the league now’ and the Moy being able to ‘arrange’ wins? Do you just phone around the clubs and ask?