Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 5834629 times)

omagh_gael

• '03, '05 + '08...not bad!
    • View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #38235 on: August 17, 2018, 08:39:32 PM »
Can anyone confirm or deny the rumours that the junior championship double header this evening is being changed to omagh?

Serious rain last night and today. Would Omagh hold it?? And risk ruining it for the rest of the year

How's the clubs looking for tickets? See a few disgruntled members already on FB.

Why would they be disgruntled? Sure most club's applications haven't even closed yet nevermind tickets being distributed.

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #38236 on: August 18, 2018, 07:27:02 AM »
JFC started with a whimper last night, few more competitive ties lined up today.

Tyrone95

• View Profile
« Reply #38237 on: August 19, 2018, 12:41:43 PM »
I have heard unconfirmed reports of an incident in the Loughmacrory Killyclogher game which invovled a player being seriously injured. The alleged perpetrator has been in trouble this season already with a similar incident if im right. If true surely something has to be done about this.. player welfare needs to be treated seriously!!

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #38238 on: August 20, 2018, 12:30:21 PM »
Any advance on an updated fixture list so teams can know what weekend they are out so they can plan towards that.

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #38239 on: August 20, 2018, 12:39:00 PM »
Any advance on an updated fixture list so teams can know what weekend they are out so they can plan towards that.
9th september
13th October
28th October

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #38240 on: August 20, 2018, 12:53:57 PM »
9th september
13th October
28th October

I mean teams would like to know if they are out on the friday, saturday or sunday.

Walter White

• View Profile
« Reply #38241 on: August 20, 2018, 03:20:43 PM »
Updated fixtures now on the Tyrone wedsite for Div 1 and 2. Any refined games are to be played on 6th Sept (both starred I believe) with Round 8 being played on Sunday 9th

Dire Ear

• View Profile
« Reply #38242 on: August 20, 2018, 06:16:21 PM »
Since when did it become ok to be naming players on here?

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #38243 on: August 20, 2018, 06:32:44 PM »

Players are routinely talked about on here are they not?  Who played well,  who played badly etc.  The days of what happened on the field stays on the field are rightly numbered and thugs shouldn't be allowed to hide behind that shield any longer.

Dire Ear

• View Profile
« Reply #38244 on: August 20, 2018, 06:34:59 PM »
No harm to you but thatís bollix, who made you judge, ďexpert ď?

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #38245 on: August 20, 2018, 06:35:04 PM »

Players are routinely talked about on here are they not?  Who played well,  who played badly etc.  The days of what happened on the field stays on the field are rightly numbered and thugs shouldn't be allowed to hide behind that shield any longer.

+ 1

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #38246 on: August 20, 2018, 07:37:45 PM »
No harm to you but thatís bollix, who made you judge, ďexpert ď?

Which part is bollix?

Dire Ear

• View Profile
« Reply #38247 on: August 20, 2018, 07:53:18 PM »
You have judged someone to be guilty of being a thug, who gave you the right to do that to an amateur sports player? Did you see this incident ( I didnít), and did you see it in an objective and neutral manner? Do you have any grudge v the player you named ? Would you like your name put up? If someone acts the bollix on the pitch, Iíve not problem with them being dealt with through the proper channels, but not this way.

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #38248 on: August 20, 2018, 09:31:41 PM »
You have judged someone to be guilty of being a thug, who gave you the right to do that to an amateur sports player? Did you see this incident ( I didnít), and did you see it in an objective and neutral manner? Do you have any grudge v the player you named ? Would you like your name put up? If someone acts the bollix on the pitch, Iíve not problem with them being dealt with through the proper channels, but not this way.

You're adding 2+2 and getting 50.  I never judged anyone I made a general statement about the gaa's past of people getting away with thuggery on the pitch due to "what happens on the field ....." if I see an Incident of thuggery on a pitch id have no problem naming the player here.  If I did it out of spite and it in fact didnt happen and I just made an Incident up id be leaving myself open to legal proceedings.

also what has amateur got to do with it you're either a thug or you aren't doesn't matter whether you are paid or not!

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #38249 on: August 20, 2018, 09:35:02 PM »
If this is true I would hope his club would take their own drastic action never mind the county board.