Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 12, 2017, 04:15:47 PM
Just to clear things up i hope we name the culprit when required.... i also hope the club take steps internally...

We did not video game at the weekend the clip floating around from the angle and the steadiness of the camera would suggest that it was Errigal Camera man who has edited to a small clip...Clip tells the story that Errigal would want to get out to the public domain...Does not tell the whole story.....

There is not a club the length of this county would not have reacted in some way if a mentor runs of the line and hits one of their players.... Clonoe grey top man probably did not know mcdermot was out cold(does not make what he done right!!)..... Errigal camera man will not have caught it i would presume....but i know for 100% the neutral umpire seen it and reported it to the referee.....

Why even mention that?

WT4E

Just to clear things up i hope we name the culprit when required.... i also hope the club take steps internally...

We did not video game at the weekend the clip floating around from the angle and the steadiness of the camera would suggest that it was Errigal Camera man who has edited to a small clip...Clip tells the story that Errigal would want to get out to the public domain...Does not tell the whole story.....

There is not a club the length of this county would not have reacted in some way if a mentor runs of the line and hits one of their players.... Clonoe grey top man probably did not know mcdermot was out cold(does not make what he done right!!)..... Errigal camera man will not have caught it i would presume....but i know for 100% the neutral umpire seen it and reported it to the referee.....

Looks to me like the clip is someone videoing a laptop of a professional recording at the match. Doesn't look edited at all - looks like the camera man is focused on the free kick and makes it back to where the bust up is after the event takes place between Daisy and Lavery (Plus Lavery does not look too concerned by whats happened and there seems to be nothing going on until the Clonoe no 20 and subs get there)

Also could PJ not take care of Daisy himself without the help of 20 other Rahillys?

LeoMc

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 12, 2017, 04:07:45 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on June 12, 2017, 04:00:20 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on June 12, 2017, 03:24:02 PM
Quote from: leenie on June 12, 2017, 03:11:01 PM
Sounds very bad .. I take it so called person  in grey hoodie is a clonoe man .. what will be done about him - I know If it was one ours he wouldn't be let away with it and bringing the club down.. at the end of the day it's 70 minutes of the entire day - that's a game

Would Daisy McDermott deserve the same punishment and Clonoe grey top man?
In footballing terms yes. 52 weeks apiece. However if it is as bad as is claimed, punching an unconscious man in the head then Grey top man should be looking at jail time.

Why should McDermott not face jail time too?
If it was an assault then yes he could.
He should not have been on the field (and so would deserve the 52 week ban) but in terms of criminal assault there could be grey areas, "he said..." / "he did...." If you are going down the route of jailing every man who punches then you can add in Lavery, The Errigal 6 & the Clonoe No 20.

EDIT: Yes, if he hit a man who couldn't defend himself.

LeoMc

Anyway, if nothing else it looks like Daisy has got a bit of chat going on the board.

tothetop03

Quote from: WT4E on June 12, 2017, 04:21:38 PM

Looks to me like the clip is someone videoing a laptop of a professional recording at the match. Doesn't look edited at all - looks like the camera man is focused on the free kick and makes it back to where the bust up is after the event takes place between Daisy and Lavery (Plus Lavery does not look too concerned by whats happened and there seems to be nothing going on until the Clonoe no 20 and subs get there)

Also could PJ not take care of Daisy himself without the help of 20 other Rahillys?

when i say edited i mean he did not show the whole game or the incident where daisy hit Pj Lavery.... No 6 held PJ when daisy hit him which was only 2 seconds before  the clip what you seen....

WT4E

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 12, 2017, 04:33:37 PM
Quote from: WT4E on June 12, 2017, 04:21:38 PM

when i say edited i mean he did not show the whole game or the incident where daisy hit Pj Lavery.... No 6 held PJ when daisy hit him which was only 2 seconds before  the clip what you seen....

Fair play to Lavery for showing restraint then - would have been better for the other lads to show the same and get the game finished.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 12, 2017, 10:00:18 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on June 12, 2017, 09:48:47 AM
Quote from: driveherin on June 12, 2017, 08:05:16 AM
Clonoe and Errigal at it again eh?????? So Daisy hit PJ....Clonoe Nr20 hit Daisy from behind, Daisy was unconscious before he hit the ground. Then a guy in grey hoodie (was he a sub or jumped the wire?) punched the unconscious Daisy on the head....that's pretty damn dangerous!!!! And that was all the clip showed! What happened after that???
Will it be swept under the carpet like Coalisland/Ardboe last year? What will Wee Mel and his disciplinary panel have to say about it???

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 12, 2017, 09:38:54 AM
Game could be declared void..... So if you are a point behind in a game just get a mentor to run off the sideline and hit a player of the opposition and get a row going.... As a Clonoe man i would take any medicine we have coming...but is so disappointing in a game we where winning with time near up and Errigal start a row...2013 county semi final in Dungannon we where 7 point in front Daisy came on as a sub hit 3/4 of our players tried his best to start a row we had no players reacted and he got sent off.... one thing i can be sure he will not do want he done on saturday against us ever again....

Almost sounds like you are proud of it?

No not proud at all would rather it did not happen... when you enter the field of play to do what he done ..you cant complain if you get a slap....

Have only saw the clip so haven't saw the daisy strike. But you could not describe what happened to him as a slap. The clonoe sub hit him extremely dirty from behind, only saw it on the phone so not sure if it was an elbow he used but it was a very dirty action. The second man striking him whilst out on the ground was even worse. I haven't saw what daisy did (if he hit a player deserves a long ban) but both actions from clonoe men were cowardly and dangerous and deserve long bans.

Fighting happens in games but hate to see people being hit from behind when can't defend themselves.

driveherin

I see the Hoganstand have picked up on it. CCCCCCCCCCC will have to be seen to deal with it now!! Roisin and Wee Mel will do some fighting now!!!! :O

tothetop03

Can the County Disciplinary committee use Errigals game recording or do they go by referees report?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 12, 2017, 05:00:07 PM
Can the County Disciplinary committee use Errigals game recording or do they go by referees report?

They request all available evidence and make a judgement on what is produced to them.
Living the dream!!!

PMG1

Quote from: Snapchap on June 12, 2017, 11:51:11 PM
Quote from: HealyHellRaiser on June 12, 2017, 04:06:08 PM
Lads there was a incident with Carrickmore and Dromore minors a few weeks back were Carmen support jumped the fence to wrestle and clip dromore players and due to the referee not putting the incident in his report there was diddly squat done about. The ref is a clubman of my own and this I know for sure.
If the referees don't stand up and report this stuff regardless of video evidence then theres nothing will happen.
Simon Brady reported all the goings ons at the Killyclogher game and Dromore game last year and suspensions where duely handed out. Until the refs crack down on this and stop being influenced by teams not to report it the better.

Nonsense. As has been discussed at length a few weeks ago on here.

It ain't nonsense and I don't think we have heard the end of this yet despite the ref cowing done after the little talk he had in the car park!

WT4E

Quote from: Snapchap on June 13, 2017, 09:55:31 AM
Quote from: PMG1 on June 13, 2017, 08:52:31 AM
Lads there was a incident with Carrickmore and Dromore minors a few weeks back were Carmen support jumped the fence to wrestle and clip dromore players and due to the referee not putting the incident in his report there was diddly squat done about. The ref is a clubman of my own and this I know for sure.
If the referees don't stand up and report this stuff regardless of video evidence then theres nothing will happen.
Simon Brady reported all the goings ons at the Killyclogher game and Dromore game last year and suspensions where duely handed out. Until the refs crack down on this and stop being influenced by teams not to report it the better.

It ain't nonsense and I don't think we have heard the end of this yet despite the ref cowing done after the little talk he had in the car park!

It very much is nonsense. Too many slabbers on this board who either weren't there or were there and decided to add their own little bit to the story, as people so often do. The facts are that the Dromore waterboy (who was acting disgracefully the entire game) struck a Carmen player along the line after the ball spilled out of play and a bit of handbags broke out, the same waterboy then grabbed one of our players around the neck when 2/3 carmen supporters jumped the fence, one of whom pulled the Dromore waterboy away and the other two were remonstrating with the referee to the side of the shoving match. The rest of those on the field were easily identified as carmen officials who were solely trying to break the row up and get those who had jumped the fence to get off the field. Not one single Dromore player was struck by any Carmen supporters or officials whatsoever. And yet you have decided that several of their players were hit? What sort of a tube are you? This isn't the first time you've been on spouting lies about that incident. About time you cleared off and found a better way of passing the time for yourself instead of coming on here spouting lies about children being struck.

Heres the problem - no matter what they did supporters should never enter the field and there should be punishment for this if the referee reports it!

The Golden Years

Quote from: PMG1 on June 13, 2017, 08:52:31 AM

As discussed in earlier posts the only clipping done was from a Dromore player who wasnt togged out either.  He ran on the field towards the end of the match to a hit a Carrickmore player.   This is after the same injured player spent the game shouting at his own players criticising them when they made a mistake.  It was Carrickmore officials that jumped the fence to stop a full scale melee. As previous discussed there is no call for so many officials / injured players along the line.  IMO injured players shouldnt even be in the field and only one official should be allowed along the line during a game. 

nrico2006

Has anyone a link to the clip from the Clonoe incident?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

HealyHellRaiser

Look I was at the game and there was a Carrickmore official and in that context very official. Jumping the fence and hit the player. You may argue all you want but it happened and I seen it no more than 10 yards from where I was standing.
Snapchat, your reaction is one of anger and temper. If there was no wrong doing then why get so aggressive??

The Dromore Sub is a teenage lad who rightly or wrongly was doing water boy, he was by no means an angel buy there is absolutely no way that an adult can think it is the correct thing to jumping the fence weather to stop a row or whatever. A supporter is by the rules not allowed to enter the playing field and that's that no matter what your argument is its completely wrong. The grey hooded clonoe supporter is the same. if you condone this behaviour then Snapchat you my friend are the tube!!

I just cant believe the ref was approached in the car park so he wouldn't report it. All I am saying here is that Clubs like Carrickmore and Clonoe should not be getting away with this rubbish any longer. There is a common thread with them 2 clubs and its no surprise to see a member from each club sit on the CCC.