Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

what wud be ardboes strongest team be, if everyone was fit- including Brian mcguigan- would Gavin Devlin be on?? is he playing for Ardboe seniors presently?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

orangeman

Gavin has been playing all year - is a very good player - hard to know exactly what strongest team is - I suppose that's the question a lot of teams are asking themselves - that's what I was saying about Errigal -

oneillcup2007

Sure who evre has a strong team.  Ask Mickey Harte.  He had 2 good years and he won Sam every other years has been an injury nightmare.  Canavans done. 

loughshore lad

Quote from: longball on September 13, 2007, 03:05:38 PM
what wud be ardboes strongest team be, if everyone was fit- including Brian mcguigan- would Gavin Devlin be on?? is he playing for Ardboe seniors presently?
Interesting question longball, I would safely saay I could pick what I think would be their strongest team and orangeman would go for something very different.
Horse has been playing all year and would be on my strongest team.

orangeman

Louughshore - I'd agree entirely with you there about Horse - great player - great brain - I hear match is still on Saturday ok -

longball

i heard Devlin had a spell in the reserves recently as his form had dipped! good to hear he is back in good form!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

KIDDO

When was Ardboes  full selection last available = 1998

sam03/05

I think it can only be good for football to have new teams on the scene

sizzler

Quote from: Smell the glove on September 13, 2007, 05:57:13 PM
Can't say I am looking forward to the rest of the senior championship. Coalisland are a good football team but their supporters are hard to listen to. Donaghmores style of play is boring and dull but it works. Cookstown have some good players but act like a bunch of divas while Dromore are becoming the most disliked club in Tyrone with their recent attitude. At least Carrickmore are a good hard but fair team to watch and Errigal Ciaran are entertaining too.

who in particular would you be referring to? Cookstown are there on merit and will be a match for anyone. would you rather have an Errigal c'more final every year!!

ziggysego

Sperrin Og's Intermediate County Final against Ardboe Ladies has been rescheduled for this Saturday at 2pm in Kildress. Come on Sperrin Og!!!!
Testing Accessibility

Over the Bar

Quotewould you rather have an Errigal c'more final every year!!

yes!

hoopsaaa

Ladies -  maybe
Mens -  ;)All Ireland Club Champs vs Glenelly would be good

Norf Tyrone

QuoteMens -  ;)All Ireland Club Champs vs Glenelly would be good

Is that not a bit disrespectful....you were a junior club not so long ago yerself.............
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

new devil

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 14, 2007, 01:59:20 AM
QuoteMens -  ;)All Ireland Club Champs vs Glenelly would be good

Is that not a bit disrespectful....you were a junior club not so long ago yerself.............

And probably will be again in the next year or two!  ;)

hoopsaaa

Not being disrespectful. What i mean i would like a good old derby where the Castle and the Plum were playing in a senior county final. I remember seeing them play in a promo play of wheni was a child - hard stuff. Think it finished with the two teams chasing eachother around the field.

I have the greatest respect fro any Club like Glenelly. A very successful team of the field. On field success will come. Anyway its not what is all about anyway.

As for returnig to Junior - we will see >:(