Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Trap

What really happened Uncle Kev? Were Edendork fighting themselves??

Uncle Kev

Quote from: The Trap on June 15, 2016, 03:32:13 PM
What really happened Uncle Kev? Were Edendork fighting themselves??
Ask Eugene! If he has destroyed the evidence; tell Roisin she's gorgeous and ask her what went on!

Uncle Kev

Quote from: Uncle Kev on June 15, 2016, 02:32:38 PM
Eglish v Edendork! What a sight to behold ! The dazzler McCurry running round with the shirt aff going to beat up Eugene McConnell! Eglish man badly injured and the referee duly noted the incident. I am now told that nothing was reported by the ref; and him being the referees coordinator should be setting a good example. Wonder if he had received two good black eyes by the Eglish victims would he have remained silent! BLESSED ARE THE COUNTY MEN !
sorry for misleading you trap ! Apparently Eugene did report the fracas ! Suspensions handed out and both teams lost the points . There it us to you !

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Uncle Kev on June 16, 2016, 11:08:43 PM
Quote from: Uncle Kev on June 15, 2016, 02:32:38 PM
Eglish v Edendork! What a sight to behold ! The dazzler McCurry running round with the shirt aff going to beat up Eugene McConnell! Eglish man badly injured and the referee duly noted the incident. I am now told that nothing was reported by the ref; and him being the referees coordinator should be setting a good example. Wonder if he had received two good black eyes by the Eglish victims would he have remained silent! BLESSED ARE THE COUNTY MEN !
sorry for misleading you trap ! Apparently Eugene did report the fracas ! Suspensions handed out and both teams lost the points . There it us to you !

What points did Edendork have to lose?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

PMG1

Really looking forward to the minor league final replay between Dromore and Carmen this evening, game is at 7:30 in  killyclogher and if it's half as good as the first game it will still be a cracker.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: PMG1 on June 17, 2016, 05:34:32 PM
Really looking forward to the minor league final replay between Dromore and Carmen this evening, game is at 7:30 in  killyclogher and if it's half as good as the first game it will still be a cracker.

Carrickmore won by 13.

GlenMan

Quote from: Aaron Boone on June 17, 2016, 09:48:40 PM
Quote from: PMG1 on June 17, 2016, 05:34:32 PM

Carrickmore won by 13.

The game wasn't too good. Completely different Dromore side which almost beat Carmen in the first game. They were missing Sludden but they were poor all over the field.

PMG1

I agree injuries to key men took their toll on Dromore but Carmen much better team on the night

Carmen Stateside

Double for Carrickmore! Not bad ;D

SkillfulBill

Double at minor grade 1 is difficult to do. It takes an exceptional side to do it. How many minor grade 1 championships do Carrickmore have ? Which club has won the most Dungannon,carrickmore, Coalisland, Omagh or Ardoe ?

skeog

two good games excellent crowds credit to both teams

The Golden Years

Quote from: PMG1 on June 17, 2016, 10:44:24 PM
I agree injuries to key men took their toll on Dromore but Carmen much better team on the night
Would Sludden made much of a difference? Dromore out classed in every sector of the field.  Carmen had their own injuries to deal with also, having to play both semis and finals without their first choice midfielder and a first choice corner back that got injured in the county final. Dromore played out of their skins the first day to get a draw with true form returning last night ;D

leenie

Where does this leave the club games now
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Uncle Kev

Quote from: leenie on June 19, 2016, 04:21:04 PM
Tyrone made flaws today again in terms of subs used . Frank burns has more football ability and intellect than mcnulty so I am amazed that  today again he went for a goal when it was more important t seal the win ! 3 times he got the hands on her and 3 schoolboy errors,!

GlenMan

Quote from: leenie on June 19, 2016, 04:21:04 PM

Starred round this coming weekend. No games the following weekend (replay). Starred round the weekend after that and then no games the weekend after that (Final).