Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club Rossa

Big things have been expected from us for a while now but not much has happened.Hopefully Martin can get the best out of the boys.He has a big task ahead of himself.

scout

all the hate about cookstown, can't agree or diagree. I've on seen them play once or twice in the last 2 years. But they'll bounce straight back up. just like that i can think of; Murray,Mulgrew,O'connor,O'hare,mugsy,Barry mulligan, pickering,mcgarrity,mcgahan,gilmore,(when he wants to),hughes. too much quality in them boys for D2 in my personal opinion, as well as paul mcgurk who i don't know if he still plays? Don't know anything about their players aged about 17-22. but from the boys ive named, i think they'll go straight back up at first time of asking.

time ticking away

Any other clubs changing managers over the winter ? Augher and Strabane are already looking for new men for next year. Will Dromore, Clonoe, Errigal, Coalisland and Carrickmore all continue as before ?
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Club Rossa

Hearing that Clonoe are bringing in a current division 1 manager to help Cassidy.

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: referee on October 22, 2014, 01:14:49 PM
Yep cassidy  and big togs as his no 2  8)

But McCabe was doing so well post September at Donaghmore! Some form, were beating everyone and anyone they came across.

Up The Middle

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

skeog

carmen on lookout for new management team someone not from tyrone they have in mind someone who has inter county and club experience in monaghan especially

time ticking away

Quote from: skeog on October 22, 2014, 06:55:50 PM
carmen on lookout for new management team someone not from tyrone they have in mind someone who has inter county and club experience in monaghan especially
Lol, to replace Barney with Matt would be mad. In Brian's two years in charge Carrickmore have won one league title, played in two county finals and an under 21 final. Aside from Clonoe and Omagh, no one has a better record than that

skeog

not matt he never managed an inter county team

Club Rossa

skeog

couldnt afford banty carmen with his backroom team of advisers think banty would have sights set higher than a club this man knows the shortcuts to pairc colmcille lol

time ticking away

Matt managed the minors.

Corrigan to return!!!!

They musta got some money from the lotto

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: time ticking away on October 22, 2014, 12:36:59 PM
Any other clubs changing managers over the winter ? Augher and Strabane are already looking for new men for next year. Will Dromore, Clonoe, Errigal, Coalisland and Carrickmore all continue as before ?
I heard Mcginley is being added to the Errigal setup just, the rest staying on
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either