Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neutral

Jeez its all getting heated on here.  Orangeman Im only now getting a chance to reply to an ealrier post.
1) I dont believe you are an Ardboe man - believe it or not I ....
2) You are a wing nut. 

orangeman

Thanks - I'll take the wingnut bit as a compilment but won't deny the colours in spite of your belief - what club do you belong to Neutral - you mightn't be that neutral ??

Norf Tyrone

QuoteDromore played 12=15 points , Ardboe 12played= 10 points   , Dromore seem to have got the points from the Ardboe league tie , but maybe myfigures are incorrect , how did Ardboedo in that ever so important  reserve final , maybe i missed the celebrations.

KIDDO, do you not believe it letting anything drop? Your obsessed with Dominic Corrigan, John Kerlin and now Ardboe!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

KIDDO

Centre half back on the Greencastle team Daniel Mc Dermott, is a minor.

ziggysego

QuoteThe Tyrone county board is on the verge of purchasing a 40-acre site which they plan to develop into a state-of-the-art training complex.

A Management Committee meeting on Tuesday night is expected to give the green light to buy the site at Garvaghey, which is situated between Dungannon and Omagh. Tyrone are committed to developing a training complex for their county teams and see the Garvaghey site as an ideal location for such a facility.

The county board believes there should be no problem obtaining planning permission for the proposed site. Tyrone currently train at various club grounds around the county, as well as the Youth Sport complex in Omagh.

Sourced Hoganstand.com: http://www.hoganstand.com/Tyrone/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=80949

I thought that the Tyrone County Board had purchased ground at Strathroy for this purpose last year. Did that fall through, or what happened?
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: KIDDO on July 24, 2007, 08:26:09 PM
Centre half back on the Greencastle team Daniel Mc Dermott, is a minor.

True. Terrific footballer. A future Tyrone star I would say.
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: KIDDO on July 23, 2007, 04:54:42 PM
Good that Ardboe were able to line out,  without any reserve finals to bother about

change the fecking record, will you

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

new devil

:D :D very good ziggy

kiddo thats the biggest load of shit i have ever heard,iam in the states but i still no whats going on with my club at home, just because we dont no whats going on with other clubs (like some people) doesnt mean we cant comment on our own clubs.......my the way what club are you part off?

sizzler

Kiddo,

thats a bit disrespectful. I played in that tournament and the Toronto GAA couldnt have treated us any better. I wouldnt start messing with the "Hurls" from the "Bo" either.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: KIDDO on July 24, 2007, 08:39:05 PM
What would anyone in Toronto   know about Tyrone football  , maybe someting about the Toronto Blue Jays, events in the Skydome , or the lack of gaa activity in the city due to   no irish emigrants  . Perhaps when the Powerscreen 7 a side  tournament  is on in Sept;  you may have some  gaa activity to report on , or you may even be home for the AllIreland final,  but at the momment you are hardly in position to comment on events in your native county.

Just because I'm not in Tyrone at the minute doesn't mean I cannot comment on what is happening. It's not too hard to keep up.

And as for your shite about a lack of GAA activity in Toronto due to no Irish Emigrants?

We have 8 mens teams and 6 ladies teams playing in both league and championships.

We are sending 40 kids down to Chicago this weekend to compete in the annual Continental Youth Championships - all Canadian kids at that.

When the Powerscreen tournament tournament comes around - (in it's 22nd year I might add)I will comment on it - we have 2 confirmed teams from Ireland coming this year and 4 already for next season.

There is an AIB team coming on the 2nd weekend of September that will play a Toronto select team - and a team from Killala in Mayo (80 people in total) coming towards the end of October to play a Toronto select team

QuoteKiddo,

thats a bit disrespectful. I played in that tournament and the Toronto GAA couldnt have treated us any better.

Sizzler - who did you play with? Killyman last year?

midnightcaller

Plain and Simple!!

Kiddo your a complete tosser!! Typical Dromore sc**bag!

ziggysego

I don't want to get in the middle of this fight, or get sucked into it. All I ask that it stops, or take it somewhere else.
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Anyway - I'm out for the night - I've got to go training for a team  in this "non-existant" Toronto GAA scene

Norf Tyrone

Does anyone have a copy of today's Tyrone Times they could post me :-) as we don't get it down here!

Or....can anyone scan and mail me the match report from the Owen Roes/Beragh Championship game....

Thanks
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone