Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christmas Lights

Quote from: trileacman on September 29, 2013, 06:39:55 PM
Beaten today, can't complain. Rory Brennan had a nasty injury and had to leave in an ambulance, held the match up by about 30-40 minutes just after half-time. Sean Cav hit two monster frees after that to leave us struggling. That said I think Moy are very beatable, they have all the weaknesses typical of previous Moy sides. For all the talk of Rouse on here, he was abject today. Eoin Gormley, a midfielder playing at FB, took him to the cleaners. Mellon had a very good first half in which Colm was quiet. Sean played in fits but always showed his class.

Is this the same Paul Rouse who scored the only goal of the game today which resulted in a 3 point win for the Moy? That Paul Rouse?

Also, the Moy very beatable you say, just not by Trillick?

tyroneboi

Quote from: clarshack on September 29, 2013, 05:43:39 PM
stewartstown 1-11 brackaville 0-7

Score line probably flattered Stewartstown in the end with youse pegging on a few in the dying minutes. Goal obviously changed the game. I think it's fair to say had Brackaville gotten the platform mulgrew gave stewartstown then the score may have been different. Though in fairness stewartstown deserved it over the 60mins.

MCO

Beaten today, can't complain. Rory Brennan had a nasty injury and had to leave in an ambulance, held the match up by about 30-40 minutes just after half-time. Sean Cav hit two monster frees after that to leave us struggling. That said I think Moy are very beatable, they have all the weaknesses typical of previous Moy sides. For all the talk of Rouse on here, he was abject today. Eoin Gormley, a midfielder playing at FB, took him to the cleaners. Mellon had a very good first half in which Colm was quiet. Sean played in fits but always showed his class.

Case of severe sour grapes there, so Trillick prove they can neither take a beating on or off the field today, congrats to the Moy though, in semi final on merit, higher class of obstacle ahead of them though in Carmen

EC Unique

Clonoe it is then. Exactly what I expected. Will be a tough one. Carmen will be happy tonight.

Redhand Santa

Rouse scored 1 1 from play, another free and set up at least 2 other scores. If that's a crap performance god help carrickmore if he performs well next week. Ryan Mellon was brilliant today, possibly the man of the match. Hopefully Brennan is ok and the delay was precautionary.

Tyrone Dreamer

Doesn't say much for trillick if they're that beatable. In fairness the moy have a small enough pick and have lost 4 or 5 decent players this year so it makes it tough. Philly Jordan having to retire a year or 2 early was a huge loss as was a couple of very good younger players.

It cuts down the options but they've battled hard and a few young minors have had to step up. Despite not having the same options as the other teams the cavanaghs and Mellon are in great form which provides a good platform around the middle. Despite your comment about rouse he's an excellent target man.

rrhf

Agreed fair play to moy, they have earned it. If rouse lives in moy then surely he's entitled to play?

Tyrone Dreamer

No idea where he lives to be honest. If the poster above is right and he was only playing for Brackaville reserves last year they probably weren't too bothered about the transfer. Apart from a few posters here trying to raise it I hadn't heard of any controversy over it.

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 30, 2013, 12:04:10 AM
Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on September 29, 2013, 10:08:59 PM
No idea where he lives to be honest. If the poster above is right and he was only playing for Brackaville reserves last year they probably weren't too bothered about the transfer. Apart from a few posters here trying to raise it I hadn't heard of any controversy over it.
He definitely played for Brackaville in the Junior Reserve FC last year anyway.

Who honestly cares?
his decision. he wouldn't have been playing if it wasn't allowed.

Move on...
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

rrhf

I think it's great to see the moy pushing on and it's great for football this end of the county

EC Unique

What are people's predictions for the weekend? I'll go for Carmen by 4-6 points and Errigal by 1-3 points.

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: EC Unique on September 30, 2013, 10:19:45 AM
What are people's predictions for the weekend? I'll go for Carmen by 4-6 points and Errigal by 1-3 points.

Carrickmore to win by 1-3 points
Clonoe to win by 1-3 points

Clonoe to win the final 1-3 points.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

bluenosebandit

Quote from: EC Unique on September 30, 2013, 10:19:45 AM
Carmen by 2
Clonoe by 3

giveherlong

I see this weeks fixtures are out, they are up on teamtalk. No reserve championship this week either? Anyone confirmation that league action will resume 12/13 October even though county finals probably that weekend? Total disregard for club footballers by not publishing full list of fixtures to end of season, so clubs and players know where they stand with a lot of players away from home etc

clarshack

Quote from: tyroneboi on September 29, 2013, 07:19:37 PM
Quote from: clarshack on September 29, 2013, 05:43:39 PM
stewartstown 1-11 brackaville 0-7

Score line probably flattered Stewartstown in the end with youse pegging on a few in the dying minutes. Goal obviously changed the game. I think it's fair to say had Brackaville gotten the platform mulgrew gave stewartstown then the score may have been different. Though in fairness stewartstown deserved it over the 60mins.

brackaville had 2 good goal chances. if either one went in - it would have changed everything.