Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

doesn't sound good for Clonoe so far

clarshack

Family guy

A half time team talk along the lines of {LADS THINK OF THE MONEY WE HAVE BACKED ON OURSELVES AT THE START} should do the trick i would say

usa07

Family guy

Quote from: usa07 on October 23, 2011, 04:39:14 PM
Who did you back family guy?

Couldnt call that game lad,youl be badly missed about the town the night

usa07

Badly missed all week but will make up for it NYC if we win!!

Family guy

Your just right lad,its giving a bank holiday week there anyway i hear

tyssam5

Gabriel_Hurl

clarshack

under the bar

Well done Dromore.  East-Tyrone back in the shadows for another generation hopefully.

blackball

Quote from: under the bar on October 23, 2011, 09:14:26 PM
Well done Dromore.  East-Tyrone back in the shadows for another generation hopefully.
whats it like being such a w**k stain?

Christmas Lights

Quote from: clarshack on October 23, 2011, 04:12:41 PM
didnt take long for eugene to start handing out yellows.

Credit where credit is due, I thought he had a very good game to be fair.  He kept control of it throughout and let it flow rightly.

winghalfback

Quote from: under the bar on October 23, 2011, 09:14:26 PM

what kind of dungbag are you do you really think that thats that clonoe team gone you have another thing coming if you do

Club Rossa

Clonoe didn't perform to anywhere near their best.I thought they took too long in getting the ball into their forwards in the first half,but when they went more direct they caused Dromore problems.
Dromore in fairness did deserve their win,they were the better side for the majority of the game and were that bit sharper up front.
Anyway,East Tyrone gets another crack at Dromore when the Shamrocks come calling this weekend :P