Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Kiddo....How do you get around so many games????
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Big Mickey

funi, the cookstown official was very quick to send of the omgah man for an incident he didnt even see, instead taking the word of a killyclogher umpire.

cant think of an ulterior motive for this????

ziggysego

Congratulations to the Tyrone Ladies, Minors and Seniors for making it into the Ulster Finals. The tide is strong in the O'Neill County this year. What would the Vocational School's Team, Omagh CBS and my very own Greencastle picking up All-Irelands.
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on June 15, 2007, 11:05:28 PM
Apparently there was fighting at the Urney -v- Strabane. Apparently an Urney supporter jumped the fence and hit two Strabane players.

One Sigersons player (Seán Barclay) was hit by one of the Urney players, a melée broke out over at the Urney side of the pitch (the Strabane support was on the opposite side), then one of the Urney functionaries (at least he umpired the Reserve game) jumped the fence and hit Aodhán Harkin. Very smart, the referee saw it all, so Clady can expect to be shut down for real this time I'd imagine  :P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

glencullrule

good luck to errigal ciaran ladies as they attempt to dethrone the championship giants of ladies football in tyrone - carrickmore tommorrow night in beragh

amigo

Orangeman,
Any trurh in the rumour that Roger keenan has resigned as manager of Ardboe after your bad behaviour at the weekend. Heard that from a Gortin man !!!!

orangeman

I hear he's away ok - you love to be negative about the Ardboe club - what club do you belong to  ?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on June 18, 2007, 01:36:37 PM

Urney starting a melee???I dont believe it ;).  If the referee reports all that happened the the Urney boys are going to have to do a lot of travelling this year!!They are well known for their lets say over agressive tactics down in Urney, sure didnt they have couple of melees down there last year with other clubs as well??

Yep, incredible really. There was a handling with one of their stewards in the Reserve game too, where the referee had to tell him to vacate the goals area where he was haranguing and hassling the Sigersons players -- he was running around like a demented dervish. It's like they actually want to travel the county week in week out!

hoganstandman

Urney and Ardboe both have a lot of questions to answer allright.  Interesting question? Where Strabane to blame in any of this.  It would be interesting what way young Harkin reports this to the Irish News.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hoganstandman on June 18, 2007, 02:12:01 PM
Urney and Ardboe both have a lot of questions to answer allright.  Interesting question? Where Strabane to blame in any of this.  It would be interesting what way young Harkin reports this to the Irish News.

Granted, I'm not a neutral here, but Urney engineered the fracas. Our lads had just pulled back to level the scores, then the fun started, the aggro, the punch, etc., and the way their supporters funnelled down to the fence en masse was reckless in the extreme. The Strabane crowd kept their discipline. Urney really need to take a good look at themselves, and as Sigerson says, it's the genuine who will suffer here, not those with with the dark-matter chips on their shoulders.

Gabriel_Hurl

Fear - why bother responding to his crap?

orangeman

Hoganstand man - what club are you from ? Are you ashamed or emabarassed or what is wrong ? Now once and for all, go away and piss off and stir shite in your town / village and do us all a favour and stop talking shite all the time -

amigo

Orangeman,
Any truth Frank Snr was struck after the match by a fellow clubman ? I am from Stewartstown by the way. Hard to beat the craic !

hoganstandman

a sad day for Tyrone football, if that could be let happen.   

orangeman

deny your club - deny yourself - you're not worth talking to or about !