Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommo2

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on August 09, 2011, 09:47:10 PM
Club senior championship will commence  on Sat Aug 20th , Dromore vMoy , 5.30 , Killyclogher.

Kiddo, dont be teasing us with just one fixture. Give us the rest, even if they are just provisional!!!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on August 09, 2011, 09:47:10 PM
Club senior championship will commence  on Sat Aug 20th , Dromore vMoy , 5.30 , Killyclogher.
Augher v Clann na gael before it @4pm makes up the double header
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

bustsummoves

Quote from: ExcellentDriver on August 09, 2011, 01:00:05 PM
Quote from: Club Rossa on August 06, 2011, 10:15:27 AM
Ardboe well beaten in Dromore last night.McCullagh and McCusker were outstanding for Dromore and Mickey Garry was having an excellent game until he had to go off.
Ardboe hit the post twice in the 2nd half when in on goal but while it would have closed the gap it was never going to change the result.

Vital wins for Greencastle and Derrylaughan,Moortown and Cookstown are in big trouble after last night's results.

F**king disgrace the game went ahead the night before a County Game, knowing darn well that Dromore needed the Points to get into the Play-Offs and that Ardboe's 3 best players are all County Men.

Tyrone Board has been bought and Paid for. Kudos to Clann na nGael for not Fielding against The Rock in protest.

Question me if im wrong but were dromore not missing 4 county men to arboes 3 and still won handy enough. DRY YOUR EYES MATE

MR99

Quote from: bustsummoves on August 10, 2011, 12:17:02 PM
Ardboe well beaten in Dromore last night.McCullagh and McCusker were outstanding for Dromore and Mickey Garry was having an excellent game until he had to go off.
Ardboe hit the post twice in the 2nd half when in on goal but while it would have closed the gap it was never going to change the result.

Vital wins for Greencastle and Derrylaughan,Moortown and Cookstown are in big trouble after last night's results.

F**king disgrace the game went ahead the night before a County Game, knowing darn well that Dromore needed the Points to get into the Play-Offs and that Ardboe's 3 best players are all County Men.

Tyrone Board has been bought and Paid for. Kudos to Clann na nGael for not Fielding against The Rock in protest.

Question me if im wrong but were dromore not missing 4 county men to arboes 3 and still won handy enough. DRY YOUR EYES MATE

Looks like he's inferring that Dromore's 4 county men are not Dromore's best players???

on the sideline

Lads seriously is there nowhere that you can see the full set of championship fixtures?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: on the sideline on August 10, 2011, 04:02:02 PM
Lads seriously is there nowhere that you can see the full set of championship fixtures?
doesnt seem to be, only going on hearsay at the minute
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

bustsummoves

Quote from: MR99 on August 10, 2011, 01:18:14 PM

Looks like he's inferring that Dromore's 4 county men are not Dromore's best players???

No certainly not. Dromores 4 men are they key men but are also strong in other places. Im saying you are giving out that the game went ahead when it was probably your best chance to beat them. Am i not write in what I am saying?

on the sideline

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on August 10, 2011, 05:09:59 PM
Dromore v Moy, Sat Aug 20th 5.30 , Killyclogher ,  Sun21 , Edendork  , 1.30 Moortown v Eglish  and 3pm Cookstown v Derrylaughun , and 7pm Clonoe VTrillick   Dunmoyle,  Friday August 26th   Coalisland v Killyclogher at 7.15  Dungannon ,  Sat August 27th , Donaghmore v Omagh ,  venue Fintona 5pm    and Sunday August 27th  , 3pm Ardboe v Greencastle 3pm Coalisland   and 7pm Pomeroy Carrickmore v ECiarian, all provisionally arranged at minute   for these dates .

Thanks Kiddo.  Any word on Intermediate or the 2 Junior games?

KIDDO 4

18THAUGUST, Greencastle ,  Killeeshill v Castlederg.

barelegs

Division 1
Moy Tírna nÓg 1-7 V Errigal Ciaran 1-12

Division 2
NewtownstewartSt Eugene's 0-8 V Strabane Sigersons 1-10

Division 3
BrockaghEmmetts 1-12 V Derrytresk Fir aChnoic 1-11
BeraghRed Knights 0-12 V Glenelly St Joseph's 1-7

Few important results tonight. Big win for Errigal at the top of Division 1 and Moy are currently in the last relegation playoff place.

Strabane got passed Newtownstewart in a bottom of the table clash in Division 2. Big result for them with Killyman winning at the weekend.

Brocagh beat Derrytresk to leapfrog them in the table. Brocagh are still in with a shot of 2nd place in division 3.

KIDDO 4

Week Ending
14/08/11 ACL All divisions
21/08/11 Championship R1 Week 1 & Div 3 refixtures
28/08/11 Championship R1 Week 2 & ACL Division 3
04/09/11 ACL All divisions (Final Round) - N.B. No games Sun Afternoon AIHF. All games to go ahead on Saturday times TBC
11/09/11 Championship QF Week 1
18/09/11 Championship QF Week 2   N.B.All Ireland Football Final Sunday - Games Thursday/Friday/Saturday
25/09/11 Championship SF Week 1
02/10/11 Championship SF Week 2
09/10/11 IFC / JFC Finals
16/10/11 SFC Final

Thursday 18th August
@ Greencastle
7.15pm - Killeeshil v Castlederg
@ Eglish
7.15pm - Brackaville v Aghaloo

Friday 19th August
@ Galbally
7.15pm - Edendork v Kildress

Saturday 20th August
@ Killyclogher
5.00pm - Clann na Gael v Augher
6.30pm - Rock v Aghyaran

Sunday 21st August
@ Edendork
2.00pm - Moortown v Eglish
3.30pm - Derrylaughlan v Cookstown
@ Dunmoyle
5.30pm - Gortin v Stewartstown
7.00pm - Clonoe v Trillick

Thursday 25th August
@ Loughmacrory
7.15pm - Urney v Pomeroy

Friday 26th August
@ Omagh
7.00pm - Dromore v Moy
8.30pm - Coalisland v Killyclogher

Saturday 27th August
@ Fintona
5.00pm - Strabane v Galbally
6.30pm - Omagh v Donaghmore

Sunday 28th August
@ Dungannon
2.00pm - Killyman v Loughmacrory
3.30pm - Greencastle v Ardboe

@ Pomeroy
5.30pm - Newtownstewart v Eskra
7.00pm - Errigal Ciaran v Carrickmore

gethimaf

Quote from: bustsummoves on August 10, 2011, 05:15:46 PM

No certainly not. Dromores 4 men are they key men but are also strong in other places. Im saying you are giving out that the game went ahead when it was probably your best chance to beat them. Am i not write in what I am saying?

I'm with ardboe here, thats just because i think that the county board is a bunch of westie muppets, and anyone you disagrees is probably the same

ExcellentDriver

Quote from: gethimaf on August 11, 2011, 12:44:30 AM
Quote from: bustsummoves on August 10, 2011, 05:15:46 PM

I'm with ardboe here, thats just because i think that the county board is a bunch of westie muppets, and anyone you disagrees is probably the same

Well said. :)
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

MR99

[/quote]

Well said. :)
[/quote]
I'm not defending them, but fixtures are made by the CCC, the chairwoman is an Eglish woman, secretary is an Ardboe man and the other main man in it is from Cookstown, hardly Westies to be honest.

Rocky Mc Guigan