Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dell

Sorry Wee Roddy I didn't realise u were only joking about 2 officials being assaulted by your club. Its really funny alright. 
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

hsthompson

A member of the Ladies County Board told me last night that any pitch closure will NOT affect the Carrickmore men's team, so there you have it.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on June 28, 2011, 09:11:03 AM
It wasn't intended to be a compliment. However, the two biggest clubs in Tyrone are Errigal and Carmen. The county board would not do anything to annoy either.

:D
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Family guy

I know its not right and hitting the referee was toatly in the wrong,but half them refs are arrogant so and sos who love themselves and would frustrate you,and before people start shouting and goin mad i have had my dealings with them and am condoning the hitting of them

King Kenny

Quote from: Family guy on June 28, 2011, 05:33:59 PM
I know its not right and hitting the referee was toatly in the wrong,but half them refs are arrogant so and sos who love themselves and would frustrate you,and before people start shouting and goin mad i have had my dealings with them and am condoning the hitting of them

ziggysego

I've heard on Twitter that SoN has left the Tyrone panel. Any truth in yogis, or just another Twitter rumour?
Testing Accessibility

tyrone86

You're the boy with the exclusive that he was coming back in 08, you've better sources than the rest of us!

King Kenny

Quote from: ziggysego on June 28, 2011, 10:43:52 PM
I've heard on Twitter that SoN has left the Tyrone panel. Any truth in yogis, or just another Twitter rumour?

I wouldn't believe a word them yogis say Zig.   ;D

LeoMc

Quote from: Family guy on June 28, 2011, 05:33:59 PM

Mixed messages there ;D ;D

barelegs

Derrylaughan 3-9 Errigal Ciaran 2-13

Errigal had all their county men tonight and will have been thankful to get out of Derrylaughan with anything. Peter Harte kicked a last minute free kick to win the match.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Sigersons: 2-10 (Brendy Mc Laughlin 2-4!), Clann na nGael: 1-10

:)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Club Rossa

ExcellentDriver

Ardboe 0-15 Coalisland 2-8.

Another frustrating performance by the Rossa Men, ar$eing about out wide and attempting to score from impossible angles. A Nishy O'Neill Free won it for us in the end, but Anthony Ogg and Frank 'Beavis' McGuigan nearly committed Hara Kiri by not allowing Johnny Curran to take the Kick Out.

Ardboe's overelaboration really does my nut in. Why can't they play it through the Middle and allow the Corner Forwards and Wing Forwards to 'Cut In'. They'd get far more scores (possibly a few Goals too) that way. Coalisland used their 'Soccer know how' to great effect when they got their scores.

The issue about the 'Square Ball' Goal that Coalisland got in the First Half was inconsequential. The lads were too busy arguing with themselves to mark up. It should never have got that far. In the Second Half Johnny Curran was about to bate the head off Hugh Joe Quinn. This is my case for Neutral Umpires and Linesmen.

Rant Over.
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

ExcellentDriver

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 29, 2011, 09:59:37 PM
Sigersons: 2-10 (Brendy Mc Laughlin 2-4!), Clann na nGael: 1-10

:)

Pretty impressive win for the 'Uncle Hugos'. ;)
Stand up for the Ulstermen!