Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on June 14, 2011, 03:34:51 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 14, 2011, 12:56:04 PM
Quote from: stalwart on June 14, 2011, 12:28:58 PM
lads, dont get carried away about incidents that are unclear, what happened big joe or any player shouldnt have happened, but the fact hes a county player has no bearing on this.  Had it happened to a division 3 reserve player there wouldnt have been a word about it - it happens regularly and striking is striking- lad got a month , end of story, if he wants to go through the courts, so be it, and well within his rights-

Hear Hear! Thats why I was taking Rocky McGuigan (Ironic Surname) on, on this issue!
Kicking with minimal force and kicking with force are the categories for kicking

I suppose you could categorise punching in that format then! although it would be very subjective.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Indeed one could-could get someone from Kildress to draw up the categories as they have plenty of first hand experience with the mittens ;)

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on June 14, 2011, 04:39:47 PM
Indeed one could-could get someone from Kildress to draw up the categories as they have plenty of first hand experience with the mittens ;)

Good enough idea as the tones fight on the field on a regular basis!  ::)

Radda bout yeee

Just had a thought there:

Who has the worst/best discipline in Tyrone this season. Is there anywhere to check this? I know kildress haven't had any straight red cards and one red card via 2 yellows! What about other clubs?

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: rrhf on June 14, 2011, 02:53:04 PM
I don't think anyone could claim ec v carmen is not a tie of epic proportions.  Since ec was joined up their finals against carmen illustrated amazing rivalry and helped them form an almost immediate tradition. Dromores new tradition of success is being established too so no need for squabbling. I can see a dromore clonoe final this year no ifs or butts

here's hoping.  ;D ;D ;D
First on the field and last to leave

Sanchez

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 14, 2011, 04:55:00 PM

Who has the worst/best discipline in Tyrone this season. Is there anywhere to check this? I know kildress haven't had any straight red cards and one red card via 2 yellows! What about other clubs?

Kildress have had no straight red cards?? Now there's a club who have turned a corner. I hear its all down to the fact that they roaded Mickey T aka Vinnie Jones. Fair play to them in all seriousness, they are looking good in Div 2.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Sanchez on June 15, 2011, 02:56:03 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 14, 2011, 04:55:00 PM

Kildress have had no straight red cards?? Now there's a club who have turned a corner. I hear its all down to the fact that they roaded Mickey T aka Vinnie Jones. Fair play to them in all seriousness, they are looking good in Div 2.

I think Horse is getting his message across now - just took him a while to settle into the role! Didn't realise they had roaded him haven't seen him playing for the seniors recently right enough but just presumed he was playing reserves!

fat head

No holidays for anyone in division two then.  The two week holiday period seems to have dissappeared according to website - surely this will not happen.  Next weeks fixtures could be interesting if Kildress, Edendork and the Rock all win on Sunday with Edendork hosting Kildress and the Rock hosting their old sparring partners Pomeroy.  The Tones have had 2 men lined due to double yellow cards this season rada btw

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: fat head on June 16, 2011, 09:36:30 AM
No holidays for anyone in division two then.  The two week holiday period seems to have dissappeared according to website - surely this will not happen.  Next weeks fixtures could be interesting if Kildress, Edendork and the Rock all win on Sunday with Edendork hosting Kildress and the Rock hosting their old sparring partners Pomeroy.  The Tones have had 2 men lined due to double yellow cards this season rada btw

Edendork v Kildress changed from last day of the season - was hoping that could of been a league decider (no disrespect Rock/Clann).

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 16, 2011, 09:47:44 AM

Edendork v Kildress changed from last day of the season - was hoping that could of been a league decider (no disrespect Rock/Clann).

surely these fixtures cant be right though.
they cant put in a holiday period at the beginning of the season and then just get rid of it at this stage!!!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

fat head

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 16, 2011, 09:59:14 AM

they cant put in a holiday period at the beginning of the season and then just get rid of it at this stage!!!

I can't see it.  They will surely be changed closer to the time or there will  be a massive row

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: fat head on June 16, 2011, 10:17:39 AM

I can't see it.  They will surely be changed closer to the time or there will  be a massive row

well as it stands there are div 2 games on 29th june, 3rd,6th & 9th of july, thats 4 games in 11 days!!!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Norf Tyrone

Does anyone know if there are plans to play minor quarter finals and U16s next Weds and Thurs as indicated?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

fat head

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 16, 2011, 10:28:35 AM
Quote from: fat head on June 16, 2011, 10:17:39 AM

well as it stands there are div 2 games on 29th june, 3rd,6th & 9th of july, thats 4 games in 11 days!!!

This only effects Newtownstewart and Strabane who are the only teams playing on 3rd July - a refixture from a few weeks ago even though no-one else seems capable of getting matches postponed for any reason

fat head

Fixtures have been changed again and all is well with the world!