Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Any word if TnaG is covering the game next week? Would be great if they were.
Sorry just checked and the Compromise Rules will probably be on.

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 16, 2010, 08:06:40 PM
Any word if TnaG is covering the game next week? Would be great if they were.
Sorry just checked and the Compromise Rules will probably be on.

Is the Compromise rules not on the Saturday?
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Carmen Stateside

It is indeed, so maybe there is a chance.

ceol agus peil

Dungannon defeated trillick  2.7 to 0.6  ,at eskra in the grade 2u16 championship final.
Sent from my iphone

Any craic

time ticking away

Quote from: offthefence on October 16, 2010, 07:34:47 PM
a powerful performance from carmen and when questions were asked the players stood up and took the game to omagh with the intensity levels that were required to get the result, everyman played till the finish and in typical carmen spirit,  " what was that francie mooney was writing someting about spirit being gone" he can eat his words now,  omagh displayed some gamesmanship and were lying down at every opportunity young oneill must have been hiding in 2nd half, i think he found out what championship football is all about "balls" and "hunger" if you aint got em uve no errant there.  we will look forward to a county final now and we are back were we belong carmen abu roll on next sunday  :D ;)
haven't posted anything on here in ages but the above post implying that ronan o neill doesn't have the ballsfor championship football is so insulting to the young lad that it roused me from my slumber. Having watched most of this years c'ship thus far o neill has been the best forward in the county always showing in front and never afraid to take on responsibility. He is brave and his only fault that i would say is that he was maybe lacking a bit of patience in that he should have tried to stay a bit closer to goals near the end.
offthefence ur a mouth   
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

LeoMc

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 16, 2010, 05:19:42 PM
Full time

Carrickmore 0-9
Omagh 0-8

What a comeback from the lads, fair fecks to everyone of them.  Hopefully these two tough games  dont go against them next week in the final.

Is that a result or do Omagh have grounds for an appeal? ::)

omagh_gael

Well said time ticking way.

Fair play to Carmen, some comeback. Hope you bring the title back to the west again.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: time ticking away on October 16, 2010, 09:02:38 PM
Quote from: offthefence on October 16, 2010, 07:34:47 PM
a powerful performance from carmen and when questions were asked the players stood up and took the game to omagh with the intensity levels that were required to get the result, everyman played till the finish and in typical carmen spirit,  " what was that francie mooney was writing someting about spirit being gone" he can eat his words now,  omagh displayed some gamesmanship and were lying down at every opportunity young oneill must have been hiding in 2nd half, i think he found out what championship football is all about "balls" and "hunger" if you aint got em uve no errant there.  we will look forward to a county final now and we are back were we belong carmen abu roll on next sunday  :D ;)
haven't posted anything on here in ages but the above post implying that ronan o neill doesn't have the ballsfor championship football is so insulting to the young lad that it roused me from my slumber. Having watched most of this years c'ship thus far o neill has been the best forward in the county always showing in front and never afraid to take on responsibility. He is brave and his only fault that i would say is that he was maybe lacking a bit of patience in that he should have tried to stay a bit closer to goals near the end.
offthefence ur a mouth

Agree totally with that. O'Neill is a serious talent. As for him feigning iinjury that is nonsense. He got 2 or 3 sly digs on the ground from Carrickmore players. How the ref didnt give him a fee after he got a slap from Gormley I dont know. Its strange for a lad feigning injury that the ref made him go off as a blood sub.

clarshack

how many yellows were thrown out tonite?

Dell

Great game better than last week real game of 2 halfs. Thought ref was good 2 omagh last week but opposite tonight he gave carmen few soft ones and bottled out of the sending off. Carmen had amazing second half BUT dean o'neill who was outstanding kicked last ball in was hit late was sure he would give handy free in from where ball landed 4 draw but seemed to ignore it. Played 1 min extra time with may be 6 substitutions being made. Think coalisland will have lernt a lot especialy from first half. Can't believe mc anulla is on county squad! And conor gormley can get away with anything including striking and diving could carmen have to feer video evidence one incident on o'neill especially? dan mc aleer has got better with years 2 great games what age is he?

light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

Before he sees the above he is 32.  Always one of Carrickmores better players this last dozen years.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 16, 2010, 08:18:23 PM
It is indeed, so maybe there is a chance.
Dont reckon it will be on-schedules will have been set for several weeks-the replay wouldnt have helped with this- think if TG4 apply the alternate Sunday showing of football and hurling then the small ball game will be shown live next week

midnightcaller

Quote from: Dell on October 17, 2010, 01:30:02 AM
Great game better than last week real game of 2 halfs. Thought ref was good 2 omagh last week but opposite tonight he gave carmen few soft ones and bottled out of the sending off. Carmen had amazing second half BUT dean o'neill who was outstanding kicked last ball in was hit late was sure he would give handy free in from where ball landed 4 draw but seemed to ignore it. Played 1 min extra time with may be 6 substitutions being made. Think coalisland will have lernt a lot especialy from first half. Can't believe mc anulla is on county squad! And conor gormley can get away with anything including striking and diving could carmen have to feer video evidence one incident on o'neill especially? dan mc aleer has got better with years 2 great games what age is he?

Regarding the added time. He also only played 1 minute in the first half with a few players going down for treatment when carmen could have done with some extra time so it evened itself out in the second half.
What incident or sending of are you talking about?
Gormley is cute but by god he is some player!!