Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parttimeexile

Quote from: oneillcup2007 on May 25, 2007, 01:04:31 PM
Do not be silly snappiered my son.  Do not expect any shocks this weekend.  Fianna to kickass Loughmacrory, Dromore to humiliate Galbally, Ardboe to maul Cookstown, Clonoe to torpedo Donaghmore; moy to whup Kildress, Errigal to annhilate Killeeshill.
regards
/oneillcup2007
I dont think all the results will be as above.Clonoe will find it tough against donaghmore and dromore will do well to beat galbally.

oneillcup2007

Mark my words I have no doubts where the oneillcup2007 is heading. 

Quarterback

Quote from: oneillcup2007 on May 25, 2007, 01:04:31 PM
Do not be silly snappiered my son.  Do not expect any shocks this weekend.  Fianna to kickass Loughmacrory, Dromore to humiliate Galbally, Ardboe to maul Cookstown, Clonoe to torpedo Donaghmore; moy to whup Kildress, Errigal to annhilate Killeeshill.
regards
/oneillcup2007

Here u know ur stuff fella....I think like others your getting caught up in this 'coalisland for the championship 07'  What is this based on.....beating a shit omagh team?? An for u to stand up and say dromore will humiliate galbally when the pearses nearly beat yas with 14 men??  Have u taken your tablets this morning....go check love.....

snappiered

Quote from: oneillcup2007 on May 25, 2007, 01:36:43 PM
Mark my words I have no doubts where the oneillcup2007 is heading. 

Were is it heading?

oneillcup2007

oneillcup2007 is heading to Clogher tonight, Edendork, tomorrow night and Pomeroy on Sunday evening.  Mark my words!
and befor you start. No I am not Liam Nelis.
/oneillcup2007

amongthebushes

there is always an upset in the early rounds of the championship and I think this week end will be no different, and I think it will come at tonights game at Clogher! My Predictions are Ardboe, Galbally, Dmore, Coalisland, Kildress & Errigal

snappiered

Cud Loughmacrory surprise the Island???????
Who is over Urney. Who there main men?

loughshore lad

Predictions:
Ardboe to scrape past Cookstown
Galbally to provide the upset of the round and beat Dromore
Coalisland to beat Loughmacrory
Donaghmore to beat Clonoe
Errigal to beat Killeshil
Kildress and Moy to be a draw

amigo

Predictions for the weekend:
Dromore to beat Galbally
Ardboe to beat Cookstown
Donaghmore to beat Clonoe
Coalisland to beat Loughmacrory
Errigal to beat Kileeshil
Kildress to beat Moy.

neutral

Dromore V Galbally - Draw real cracker on the cards here.  Can the hillmen really pull this off!
Ardboe V Cookstown - kicking in match for the bo.  Cookstown are a sham, a real pity too.
Clonoe V Donaghmore - draw second decent match of the weekend.  Clonoe are in a false position in Dvision 1b football should be in division 1. Donaghmore - a league team with it all to prove.   
Loughmacrory V Coalisland - Coalisland by a cricket score.
Moy V Kildress - battle of division, 2 quality teams.  Moy by 1.
Errigal V Killeeshill: Errigal to recapture last years form and home in on the big prize.  Plucky 50 minutes to be expected from Killeeshill, Packie to thump hub before game is over. All preplanned as usual.

EC Unique

Quote from: neutral on May 25, 2007, 03:10:24 PM
Dromore V Galbally - Draw real cracker on the cards here.  Can the hillmen really pull this off!
Ardboe V Cookstown - kicking in match for the bo.  Cookstown are a sham, a real pity too.
Clonoe V Donaghmore - draw second decent match of the weekend.  Clonoe are in a false position in Dvision 1b football should be in division 1. Donaghmore - a league team with it all to prove.   
Loughmacrory V Coalisland - Coalisland by a cricket score.
Moy V Kildress - battle of division, 2 quality teams.  Moy by 1.
Errigal V Killeeshill: Errigal to recapture last years form and home in on the big prize.  Plucky 50 minutes to be expected from Killeeshill, Packie to thump hub before game is over. All preplanned as usual.

Packie retired :-\

neutral

sure hes still suspended thats right from championship footbal Balinderry Game.  Sorry about that. 

na cleirigh

town syndrom is a reality. dungannon had very successful youth teams inlate 90s/early 2000s, winning u14,16,18 regualry. from a team that on grade 1 championships right the way up there's currently four training with seniors. most have either left the town or just stopped playing. 'lost to the disco' is a real killer and it seems to be happening earlier each year. a pity.
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

Gaaman

Donaghmore to beat an average Clonoe team by 5/6 points. ;)

Quarterback

Expect fireworks in Cogher tonight....A Shock could be on the cards.......