Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 30, 2009, 02:11:59 PM
I am just gutted that week one is a free week for us. Div 3 could very interesting the year. Tattyreagh are going to be there or there abouts after their fall from division two last year, but I have a feeling Dungannon will use this year to build. Now a team like Dungannon, even though they may be building, will still be at the business end of the league.
In addition Drumquin, Glenelly, and Brocagh will build on decent seasons last year, Aghaloo will be among the favourites and Newtown will do well unless they continue to under achieve, and by that I mean that they are the best team I have seen us play each of the last two years.

Castlederg will probably return to their 2007 form with Palor McNulty at the helm, and the rise of the men from Derrytresk should continue. With the top 6 probably being the play-off berths it gives most teams something to strive for.

I am going for;

League: Tattyreagh
Championship: Aghaloo
Play offs: Drumquin, Newtown, Glenelly, Dungannon.

We'd be looking to put an early stop to that come this weekend.  ;)

I'd have to say I'd reckon it will be an open enough league this year alright. I'd also reckon ECIII's will start to progress aswell. It will be interesting to see how Fintona cope after losing a few players due to soccer commitments.

I'd go for...

League: Dungannon
Championship: Tattyreagh
Play offs: Drumragh ;D Drumquin, Brockagh, Fintona

Family guy

Does no one think errigal ciaran have a say in the div 1 league or championsahip with the great himself over them and rumours has it that they are in as good a shape as theyve been for many years,with a few of the players opting out of travelling cause he said he wanted them on board all year???????????

tyrone86

Quote from: Family guy on March 30, 2009, 09:48:20 PM
Does no one think errigal ciaran have a say in the div 1 league or championsahip with the great himself over them and rumours has it that they are in as good a shape as theyve been for many years,with a few of the players opting out of travelling cause he said he wanted them on board all year???????????

He's certainly taken a ruthless enough stance. Rumour has it that the former next big thing ® has been exiled to the 3rds.

loughshore lad

Errigal will be a totally different proposition this year under Canavan and will be up there challenging.

Family guy

Who is the former next big thing??

Rois

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 30, 2009, 02:11:59 PM

League: Tattyreagh
Championship: Aghaloo
Play offs: Drumquin, Newtown, Glenelly, Dungannon.

Ah c'mon man, aim high.  New manager, strong club, and new pitch really taking shape.  Owen Roes for the play-offs!  (I can say that without remorse given that a ball hasn't been kicked yet.)

loughshore lad

Family guy

Daisy will be in the championship team and in any club team in tyrone for that matter,just a little move by the great to try and get the best out of the lad and dont be surprised when it works...

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Family guy

The one and only Damien Mc Dermot......Class act!!!!!!!!!

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Family guy on March 31, 2009, 05:48:24 AM

Welcome to th board Daisy!  :D

WeeDonns

QuoteLeague: Dungannon
Championship: Tattyreagh
Play offs: Drumragh Grin Drumquin, Brockagh, Fintona

Feck sake supersarsfields! Even if you think it, never say it!

Semi-finalists if they're lucky! :P

rrhf

Agreed, Archie Beattie would be a loss to any side. 

tyroneboi

I see the Tyrone GAA website has all the dates and times of all league games this year. By the looks of it they are hoping to get all leagues tied up by the 13th September. Wonder how realistic this is? The same source has the games on Easter Tuesday down for a 6.30 throw in.

Family guy

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on March 31, 2009, 08:02:34 AM
Quote from: Family guy on March 31, 2009, 05:48:24 AM

Welcome to th board Daisy!  :D

Believe me im not disy just had the misfortune of marking him one day,a day id rather not look back on lol