DUP Rubbish through the letter box

Started by fred the red, April 17, 2009, 09:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the green man

Quote from: carribbear on April 18, 2009, 09:51:37 PM
After you read it thoroughly first no doubt.

Are you saying that you'd never read them?

carribbear

Quote from: the green man on April 18, 2009, 10:01:55 PM
Quote from: carribbear on April 18, 2009, 09:51:37 PM
After you read it thoroughly first no doubt.

Are you saying that you'd never read them?

If so only for amusement purposes, I doubt if i'd take them to heart like some people

the green man

Ping Pong Santa

I got some drivel through my letterbox from the great MP and landlord Alistair McDonnell. So I sympathise with getting unwanted propraganda through your door.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Maguire01 on April 18, 2009, 11:47:20 AM
Some people are very easily upset! Does that mean that as a Nationalist, i shouldn't receive election pamphlets from the Nationalist parties because I live in a predominantly Unionist area?

Put it in the bin, end of story.

You go on like such a t**ser, away back to OWC. Allegedly (edited to avoid breaking the rules)
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Good God, are we not even allowed to say tos ser now!  ???
Tbc....

Gnevin

Only in the wee north would people be upset about the "wrong" party sending them information
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: fred the red on April 17, 2009, 09:42:19 PM
Despite living in a predominately nationalist area, i have recently received dup pamphlets looking me to 'ensure the voice of Ulster is a (sic) unionist one'.

Is there anyway in stopping this waste from landing in my letterbox?

Afaik there's a postal preference service which if you sign up for stops all the junk mail from being delivered.
Tbc....

ziggysego

He's not called Fred the Red for nothing Gnevin.
Testing Accessibility

fred the red

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on April 19, 2009, 02:07:07 PM
Quote from: fred the red on April 17, 2009, 09:42:19 PM
Despite living in a predominately nationalist area, i have recently received dup pamphlets looking me to 'ensure the voice of Ulster is a (sic) unionist one'.

Is there anyway in stopping this waste from landing in my letterbox?

Afaik there's a postal preference service which if you sign up for stops all the junk mail from being delivered.

Thanks GDA,  the 1st sensible reply to date.

Do you know how to sign up for this service?

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: Gnevin on April 19, 2009, 01:55:59 PM
Only in the wee north would people be upset about the "wrong" party sending them information

How are things down there Gnevin with the roaring Celtic Tiger? Ya know with 7.5% negative growth in the last quarter and 11% unemployment?

Rav67

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on April 19, 2009, 02:31:47 PM

How are things dow there Gnevin with the roaring Celtic Tiger? Ya know with 7.5% negative growth in the last quarter and 11% unemployment?

:D What the feck has that got to do with the point Gnevin was making?

Ping Pong Santa

Just diversifying the conversation a bit!

The Subbie

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on April 19, 2009, 02:31:47 PM

How are things dow there Gnevin with the roaring Celtic Tiger? Ya know with 7.5% negative growth in the last quarter and 11% unemployment?

whilst the north is having such  economically bouyant times :) wise up ffs