Excellent stuff on youtube

Started by Jinxy, April 13, 2009, 03:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ddc1990

Glad to see people against this clip. On another GAA forum that i frequent, they seem to think Darragh is fair game because he's
a) From Kerry
and b) Lost the All Ireland final!.

Pat Kenny is a plank and Darragh has more talent in his little finger then that eejit.

Schkite

Love those montages on the championship! Even better now that it's starting up again in only a few weeks time!

On the other clip, I have to echo the sentiments of everyone else, what the hell was Pat the plank doing, clueless fella! Watching him talk about anything to do with sport is completely cringeworthy stuff.

magpie seanie

If Darragh had stood up and planted him with a slap there's not a jury in the land would have convicted him. Kenny is a prize eejit. To do that to him was disgusting but clearly indicative of how clueless Kenny is.

Jinxy

Lads would ye forget about Pat Kenny.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

thejuice

Great videos alright, the championship just cant come round fast enough after watching them.

Theres Jimmy Magees 50 greatest football scores from the mid 90's all on youtube, class stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHEIQ215SZw&feature=related
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

5 Sams

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 13, 2009, 04:55:42 PM
If Darragh had stood up and planted him with a slap there's not a jury in the land would have convicted him. Kenny is a prize eejit. To do that to him was disgusting but clearly indicative of how clueless Kenny is.

Dont forget lads he had thon oul bigotted cnut Paisely on the programme a locka weeks later and he paid him more respect than he did to Darragh and Peter Quinn etc....watch the door doesnt hit you on the arse on the way out Pat....tool.
The Aristocrat Years

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

dodo

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Ya know the way you always see these compilations on youtube with all soccer players? all the class goals, or wee tricks and dribbles, id love to see someone make something similar for football. i bet itd be lethal. A few good hits, blocks, high catches, points and goals obviosly...a good pick up, ya know stuff like that!.. One clip comes to mind of canavan stepping over the ball and flicking it up to another player, maybe phillip jordan??..against cavan possibly? i have definatly seen it on youtube before somewhere..

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Quote from: ONeill on April 13, 2009, 03:23:04 PM
Painful, painful clip.

wow your right. What was pat kenny thinking there like! I thought O'Se handled it weel though.

corcaioch

Paddy Andrews own goal :o -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc1einG-EOA

It says it was the first ever televised football own goal.

AbbeySider

I put this one on it a couple of years ago.

Huge Shoulder in a club game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejDmbrbw-4A