sunday game new presenter

Started by ildanach, April 08, 2009, 05:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

The Late late Sunday game show.  Jeez we are going to pay all year for the balls up that was the late lates show GAA 125 special.  RTES apology for such a lightweight presentation is to drown us in nostlagia for the rest of the year.  Pat Kenny jumped ship because he knew, he knew this was coming.  Why the hell couldnt they show us the games first instead of the ringy thingy.   

Shamrock Shore

Did I miss the 'highlights' of Leitrim v Longford, Meath v Waterford and Down v London or, were they, as I suspect, not shown due to the Munster final love in?

And yes (i) Marty is a knob, (ii) Dessie should go azy on the sunbed and hair dye and (iii) Tommy Lyons is, well, all of the above and more.

Declan

Wat a crock that was - A programme devoted to the Munster hurling championship scheduled fro the first weekend of footballer qualifiers and the Leinster Hurling final? Painful to watch. As for Lyons - words fail me

magpie seanie

I felt so sorry for Tohill last night. When he got to speak and said something worhwhile and insightful I nearly fell off the couch.

As for Lyons - you'd think people that know him would have a wee word with him about making a tit of himself every week.

rrhf

The "arseboxing" analysis still cracks me up.

gerry

a better show tonight and we even had a GPA debate even though it was a bit lame
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Jinxy

Yep, good show.
They just need to keep Tommy Lyons away from a mike and everything will be hunky dory.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

tyroneboi

Dara O'Cinneade is the best pundit on TV. Him and Tohill should be on the Sunday Game every week.

5 Sams

loads of coverage from Newry :-\ :-\ ???
The Aristocrat Years

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

bridgegael

Quote from: 5 Sams on July 12, 2009, 11:22:33 PM

f**king joke no highlights from newry!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

stiffler

Quote from: bridgegael on July 13, 2009, 10:48:09 AM
Quote from: 5 Sams on July 12, 2009, 11:22:33 PM

f**king joke no highlights from newry!!

Clean joke...wasnt even mentioned!!

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Archie Mitchell

Why are they showing the highlights of the hurling quarter finals first and not the football? These hurling games were televised live earlier by RTE. They also showed highlights of Galway v Donegal after the hurling and before the draw and it was televised live yesterday and no doubt will show highlights tonight again.

Jinxy

Evanne was looking well on the news.
Time to give her the prime time slot.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

orangeman

Where did Dan Shanahan get that cap and pink flowery T shirt ??    :D :D :D :D ??? ??? ??? ???