sunday game new presenter

Started by ildanach, April 08, 2009, 05:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Did McStay refer to the football as "the rock" there? What planet is he on?

JMohan

Planet basketball

Considers himself a guru

Muppet

RedandGreenSniper

Tommy Lyons reckoned Tipperary beat Antrim in the Division 3 final 'and look where Antrim have got to'. Des asks was it not Down and directs that at McStay who looks like he's just been asked to explain nuclear physics. Unbelievable!
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

JMohan

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on July 05, 2009, 10:41:07 PM
Tommy Lyons reckoned Tipperary beat Antrim in the Division 3 final 'and look where Antrim have got to'. Des asks was it not Down and directs that at McStay who looks like he's just been asked to explain nuclear physics. Unbelievable!

Tohill must be slitting his wrists

ONeill

V funny description.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

JMohan

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on July 05, 2009, 10:54:13 PM
Tommy Lyons is a Grade A fool.
You got that right

I honestly don't think that he knows anything of value to do with football

Schkite

Lyons is an idiot. Apparently on the Saturday Game Live last night he said after 70 mins the floodlights would be needed fairly soon as it was getting dark, and when it came back to the commentators they had to correct him and say there were no floodlights! I think he also said at the time that Hanratty was very quiet for us, which was no surprise seeing as he hadn't come on yet!

Louth Exile

Quote from: gerry on July 05, 2009, 10:10:17 PM
Finally we get to see limerick blow it again. Feck they must be vexed watching this

All 9 minutes of it that they showed  ::)

The tennis highlights are just starting on BBC for anyone who wants to watch a bit of actual action.

(The square in Thurles, blah, blah, blah, Ringy, blah, blah, blah, Clare in 95, blaaaaaah)
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

JMohan

Quote from: Schkite on July 05, 2009, 11:05:46 PM
Lyons is an idiot. Apparently on the Saturday Game Live last night he said after 70 mins the floodlights would be needed fairly soon as it was getting dark, and when it came back to the commentators they had to correct him and say there were no floodlights! I think he also said at the time that Hanratty was very quiet for us, which was no surprise seeing as he hadn't come on yet!

That's exactly all you need to know about him

Bluffer

ludermor

When did the ommpa loompas start presenting for RTE!!!!!

ONeill

Jaysus Marty's a nervous presenter.

ONeill

That was some craic at the end with the mobile phone.

RTE - they never let you down!!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 05, 2009, 09:46:26 PM
I'm already looking forward to their programme devoted to the Connacht football championship.

Me too. However, it'll be a while before it comes around. What's the story with all the Munster Hurling stuff anyway?? It's not as if they're too successful in recent years either. Typical RTE... :-\
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

orangeman

Marty Morrissey's final question was to Liam Sheedy and Davy Fitz -

In a word lads, who is going to win next week ????

FFS

Jinxy

Quote from: hardstation on July 05, 2009, 10:52:36 PM
A cringeworthy piece of television.

He's good for a howler every week.
At least he got the presenters name right tonight.
He must have written "DES" on the palm of his hand.
If you were any use you'd be playing.