Which actor/actress do you most dislike?

Started by Orior, April 05, 2009, 11:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boojangles

Quote from: aontroim on April 06, 2009, 10:23:41 AM
Quote from: boojangles on April 06, 2009, 10:13:35 AM
Elijah Wood-f**king gets on my nerves-grow a pair of balls

Never seen Green Street?
Even more of a reason to hate him.Definitely the Worst bit of Casting ever. like come on, Elijah Wood as a fuckin hooligan,My granny would make a better attempt. I love Lord of the Rings but the scenes in the last one with him and Samwise make me cringe.Like will yas just get it on FFS and quit beating around the bush.

Canalman

Reserve the verb "hate" for very few people and especially not for people I have/will never meet. Actors I don't like are

1 Matt Damon  .......totally overrated

2 Julia Roberts...... see above

Not a great fan of Pacino (post 70s) or diCaprio. Daniel Day Lewis not one of my favourites also.

Green Street was imo a brilliant flick and so what If Elijah Wood was  "miscast"...... he was the major character in a top film and that's ok for me.

lurganblue

fitzroyalty

The Corporal

billy the kid

Hugh Grant - Complete twat

Renee Zellwigger (forgive spelling) - Ugly and annoying as f**k

Sarah Jessica Parker - Old horse head is just a complete scunderbag and has a face like a rabbits scrotam.

Also hate all those play acting f**ks that prance around soccer pitches
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Orior

Quote from: Canalman on April 06, 2009, 11:46:18 AM
Reserve the verb "hate" for very few people and especially not for people I have/will never meet. Actors I don't like are

Not a great fan of Pacino (post 70s) or diCaprio. Daniel Day Lewis not one of my favourites also.

Green Street was imo a brilliant flick and so what If Elijah Wood was  "miscast"...... he was the major character in a top film and that's ok for me.

Have you ever seen that woman walk? She's a man ffs.

Another guy with a funny walk is Dirty Dancing Patrick Swayze. He takes wee small steps and appears to be keeping a 50p stuck between his buttocks.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

ludermor

Adam Sandler and his Buddy Rob Schneider

Whitehair

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

boojangles

So what,- it was like putting Vin Diesel in a film as a leprechaun. And to call it a brilliant film is OTT.Good film maybe but whatever chance it had was ruined by casting the lead role to Elijah Wood. Your standing up for Elijah Wood yet you are not a fan of Pacino or Day Lewis.I somehow don't think we'd ever be friends Canalman. But each to their own.
Agree about Jack Black-he is a serious dose

maddog

Quote from: fitzroyalty on April 06, 2009, 01:42:33 PM
Brilliant actor!

Ach jaysus, cmon. Ive seen better actors in my lunch hour

Orior

Quote from: ziggysego on April 06, 2009, 02:33:50 PM
Kevin Cosner and Kneau Reeves.

We're supposed to be picking actors/actresses, not cardboard cut-outs!