That show last night was f**king dire
Pure sh1te

So... what are you trying to say?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

nifan

Quote from: full back on April 06, 2009, 08:20:22 AM
That show last night was f**king dire
Pure sh1te

when nesbitt was coming downt the stairs I had hope of an interesting scene of the meeting between the two men, even though nesbitt had been going on like a rabit dog in the show already.
Then it all went tit up.

bcarrier

I think he is Ok....always struck me as a kind of catholic protestant.

Donagh

I liked it, but then again I spent most of my time admiring how they made Princess St/Victoria St look like the old Hill St, the references to the old Boxmore egg box factory and like Niall was curious as to what a cafe in Mourneview looked like.

The Gs Man

I thought the show was pretty good.  Nesbitt played the part pretty well.  
Keep 'er lit

balladmaker

QuoteI thought the show was pretty good.  Nesbitt played the part pretty well. 

Thought it was pretty good also.  Was looking forward to Nesbitt getting stuck in, in front of the cameras though, would love to have seen the reaction of that producer.

Ari

Five Minutes of Heaven.

That has to be one of the most abrupt endings to a film ever.  ??? ???

hectorsheroes

Good show I thought, good acting by both of em. Mates of mine have met Nesbit a few times - they are all Liverpool fans and him Man U but they said he was sound - loves the pints

milltown row

while i thought the show was patchy in places the actual idea of the show was good.

dramas like that should be shown to 13/14 year old's at school. kids in these estates have not left there own estates, ghettos if ya like,  and have hatred bred into them by their Da's Ma's and whoever else looks after them.

bredaghgael86

i thought it was decent enough.  though the difference in quality between nesbitt and neeson was massive. neeson is a quality actor.

thejuice

Is it worth watching or not? I might stick it on the iplayer later on.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Tony Baloney

Quote from: bredaghgael86 on April 06, 2009, 03:13:47 PM
i thought it was decent enough.  though the difference in quality between nesbitt and neeson was massive. neeson is a quality actor.
Really? I would never have rated Neeson despite his Oskar nomination. I think he's let down by the fact that he can't hide his native accent when he tries to be a "foreigner".

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 06, 2009, 03:45:13 PM
Quote from: bredaghgael86 on April 06, 2009, 03:13:47 PM
Really? I would never have rated Neeson despite his Oskar nomination. I think he's let down by the fact that he can't hide his native accent when he tries to be a "foreigner".
I have to disagree with you Tony,  I think he is a great actor, always watchable which is rare for an actor.
Does anyone remember him in the film adaptation of Bernard MacLaverty's 'Lamb'?  Great show.  Took wee Owen to Highbury and and the wee lad took a fit, depressing film but very good.

Minder

What was the show where he was a red neck in it with Patrick Swayze? He is a decent actor, nothing more, in my opinion.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

johnneycool

Quote from: Minder on April 06, 2009, 03:55:48 PM
What was the show where he was a red neck in it with Patrick Swayze? He is a decent actor, nothing more, in my opinion.

Nest of kin or something similar