Spillane demoted

Started by Maguire01, April 05, 2009, 04:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 06, 2009, 12:04:10 PM
Darragh Maloney is very competent and would be a good anchor IMO, knowledgeable and easy to listen to.   

He is the obvious choice and he'd do a damn good job of it.
He's also the best commentator RTE have too though.
I doubt he could do both.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

orangeman

Dara O'Cinneide would be a great man for the job - speaks well and has the experience with his own show  -Seo Sport on TG4.

Hardy

Yer wan Cantwell does the rugby review show, Against The Head at the moment. That's pretty much the equivalent of the Sunday Game, so it probably ensures she won't be inflicted on us. Would be great crack if we got Dunphy, though I can't imagine we would, for the same reason.

ONeill

Bought the Sunday World for the first time in about 2 years to see if he'd say anything about it.

Jaysus, he's still writing the same article: 'Football is crap, bla bla bla'
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Farrandeelin

Sorry Doogie Browser, I just can't suffer Darragh Moloney's voice. We'll have to agree to disagree. Who will replace Pat? Miriam O'Callaghan perhaps :P
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Stevie Nicks

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: ONeill on April 06, 2009, 07:39:18 PM
Bought the Sunday World for the first time in about 2 years to see if he'd say anything about it.

Its a sad day for Kerry football when one of their so called legends describes their current team as awful. Bit unfair on the lads who obviously put in a lot of effort. If Mickey Harte had said it there would have been an outcry from the Kerry supporters.

johnpower

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on April 06, 2009, 10:12:13 PM
Quote from: ONeill on April 06, 2009, 07:39:18 PM

Its a sad day for Kerry football when one of their so called legends describes their current team as awful. Bit unfair on the lads who obviously put in a lot of effort. If Mickey Harte had said it there would have been an outcry from the Kerry supporters.

Dont worry we will cope . He is still a legend .

ziggysego

The very man for the job

Testing Accessibility

Mike Sheehy

QuoteIf Mickey Harte had said it there would have been an outcry from the Kerry supporters.

We probably wouldnt notice. Mickey Harte says so much these days its hard to keep track of it all.

cadhlancian

good enough for the cuunnt ;D

rrhf

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 06, 2009, 10:49:34 PM
Darragh Maloney should get it. Does a great job when presenting The Premiership any time I've seen it.  They would also need to change the studio design too. That awful layout and the colour of the seats would make you puke!!

Archie Mitchell you only look after one thing - yourself and thats the way it has always been,
and theres an uncanny likeness to Mickey Moran there.

Sandy Hill

Darragh Moloney or indeed Bill O'Herlihy! Please, not Lyster (heart scared of anything remotely controversial or off his script) or Cantwell (that voice and anyway women and football talk don't go together)!
"Stercus accidit"

blanketattack

Des Cahill got the job probably based on his late late show appearance.