How did you meet your other half?

Started by irunthev, April 03, 2009, 04:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 05, 2009, 02:18:09 AM
No it wouldnt be safe to say that and I can't help but read the thread, it's car crash gaaboard. 

I knew you'd like this thread (and by 'like', I of course mean 'hate') ;)

The Watcher Pat

I met her at the foresters
I asked her if she wanted to dance
oh my heart was full of compassion
I was full of romance
and i said now..How are you?
Do you claim the Supplementry or the Bereau?
oh i met her at the foresters and i asked her if she wanted to dance!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

illdecide

Quote from: fitzroyalty on April 03, 2009, 04:36:55 PM
The lure of free icecream and fish suppers for life must have been too much for some  :D

Ya cheeky hoor :)

If I'd have known then what i know now things would be different and all the free chips and ice cream in the world wouldn't make a difference saan
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

rrhf

Orior

Quote from: rrhf on April 06, 2009, 08:49:24 AM
Orior - tyr - 2000 

No worries then. I provided 'comfort' for Irish girl many years before that.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

mrsandman

Quote from: hardstation on April 05, 2009, 01:17:07 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on April 05, 2009, 01:07:06 AM
Quote from: mrsandman on April 05, 2009, 12:11:45 AM
What a load of codswallop...

This is like the aul boys version of the Unladylike Behaviour thread, without the mods sniffin round it.

Not an "aul boy" nor one of the boards drips, but it's a thread to ask how you met your other half, I'm quite sentimental about how I met my now wife, and other lads have put their stories up here for their own reasons.

Now if yourself POG, Hardstation, Hardy and the rest think it's sad - don't read the thread!

Btw would it be safe to say some of the slaggers on this thread don't have a woman/man? Just curious  ;)
No.

I don't mind the thread at all. Some of the posts are f**king pathetic though.
"She is the most amazing woman in the world".

Naw i dont mind the thread, i just wanted a reason to use the word codswallop  :D
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

rrhf

Orior almost a charitable act by the sounds of it.  I was way too late in life for the full wildwood experience so I only dropped in for 2 weeks in 00 when up in Philly.   All my mates had been out hooring in 'er in 94 and their slovenly world cup pics adorned walls of the harbor whilst I drank gallons from their pumps.

SidelineKick

Played a team in the Ulster League.  Went for a few sociable beers with them in their bar after it. Ended up going at it full pelt and going out with them that night. Became good friends, still are. About a year and a half after that one of the fellas introduced me to his cousin, and the rest, as they say, is...begging and wooing!

Wooing, what a word.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Puckoon

I'm glad you finally got to the part where you met the woman, that was beginning to read like a Belfast titans success story there...

SidelineKick

Quote from: Puckoon on April 10, 2009, 05:29:03 PM
I'm glad you finally got to the part where you met the woman, that was beginning to read like a Belfast titans success story there...

Yeah but its not as good if I say "one of my friends introduced me to his cousin".  That leaves out the whole wonderful way the world works! (Check out the alliteration!)
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

laceer

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 10, 2009, 05:34:39 PM

Yeah but its not as good if I say "one of my friends introduced me to his cousin".  That leaves out the whole wonderful way the world works! (Check out the alliteration!)

vomit

Puckoon

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 10, 2009, 05:34:39 PM

Nice wowk wossie

Farrandeelin

Jesus, this is the best thread I've read in a while!!! Keep er comin married bucks!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 10, 2009, 10:09:52 PM
Jesus, this is the best thread I've read in a while!!! Keep er comin married bucks!
christ
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 10, 2009, 10:20:30 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 10, 2009, 10:09:52 PM
christ
A lot of blasphemy for Good Friday  :o