Apr 9-12 Georgia: The Masters

Started by anportmorforjfc, April 02, 2009, 08:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

INDIANA

woods to 4 feet at 16. if he holes this he's really in the ball game.

Our Nail Loney

Tiger in to 4/1, Phil out to 11/2

Perry the bet at 6/5, very steady

tyroneboi

Woods was 45/1 after 4 holes of his round on Paddy Power. This is some final round though Perry is playing some very decent golf to stay ahead.

INDIANA

woods holes . one behind. this is feckin great stuff, one of the best final rounds in terms of excitement anyone of 6 could win it.

magickingdom

it doesnt get any better! tiger -10 now

tyronefan

the last pairings have the par 5's to come yet  probably will pick up a few shots there

Our Nail Loney

What a difference noe hole can make, now the two ball price for Tiger is 5/4, Phil 2/1

I would love to see Tiger get this.

tyroneboi

Chad Campbell now on -10.

This is deadly stuff only pity being there isnt a European player in amongst it all.

tyroneboi

Massive putt for Perry there. Leading by 2 now!

muppet

Perry will have his brown moment yet.

Could be a play-off.
MWWSI 2017

INDIANA

I think perry is going to do it- I think Tiger may be gone though unless he gets up and down and birdies the last. Mickelson still in it if he holes a 6 footer for birdie on 17.

Orior

Birdie for Perry. Cant see him dropping any shots on the run in.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Bogball XV

Quote from: INDIANA on April 12, 2009, 10:18:24 PM
I think perry is going to do it- I think Tiger may be gone though unless he gets up and down and birdies the last. Mickelson still in it if he holes a 6 footer for birdie on 17.
yeah, though i rubbished his cojones earlier, he's looking extremely good - hope campbell doesn't sneak it, he's my big loser now.

Orior

If someone shouted "GET IN THE HOLE!" on my follow through I'd wrap my club around the feckers head
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid