Influx of Newbie's

Started by wherefromreferee?, April 01, 2009, 02:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

totally agree ......... i am still reeling from it!  it still amazes me what complete pr-icks people can actually be!

and i have read a lot of posts that annoy me but nothing like that... didn't think twice about reporting it either!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Square Ball

Quote from: leenie on April 24, 2009, 05:45:24 PM
totally agree ......... i am still reeling from it!  it still amazes me what complete pr-icks people can actually be!

and i have read a lot of posts that annoy me but nothing like that... didn't think twice about reporting it either!

Jesus, it must have been bad leenie
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Minder

Someone PM me the revolting posts
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

leenie

do u get banned if u send a very angry pm if it is justified? 
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

nifan

leenie i wouldnt bother, he probably was looking for that sort of reaction
it was his second or third post

fred the red

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 24, 2009, 05:36:27 PM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on April 24, 2009, 05:31:08 PM
The problem all started with the Mucksavages thread.  Who started that by the way?  It's all his fault  >:(

:-[ not sure but I certainly contributed to it!!

But there's having the craic and there's rippin the ass out of it.  One of the comments one of the newbies left was the most disgusting post I have ever seen.

what thread was it in?

youngfella

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 24, 2009, 05:36:27 PM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on April 24, 2009, 05:31:08 PM
The problem all started with the Mucksavages thread.  Who started that by the way?  It's all his fault  >:(

:-[ not sure but I certainly contributed to it!!

But there's having the craic and there's rippin the ass out of it.  One of the comments one of the newbies left was the most disgusting post I have ever seen.

totally agree. mods should ban the posters IP address
Pull hard and early

mountainboii

el_cuervo_fc

milltown row

ExiledGael

How do i always miss the controversial stuff?
PM me too if you can bring yourself to write it.

wherefromreferee?

I got PM'ed with what the newbie came out with - I'd love til get a hold of him.  Evil man whoever it was.
In your Endo!

mountainboii

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on April 24, 2009, 07:36:27 PM
I got PM'ed with what the newbie came out with - I'd love til get a hold of him.  Evil man whoever it was.

Help us out here then. Everyone else seems to have been too disgusted to reply  :-\

cavan4ever

Quote from: AFS on April 24, 2009, 07:41:58 PM
Quote from: wherefromreferee? on April 24, 2009, 07:36:27 PM

Help us out here then. Everyone else seems to have been too disgusted to reply  :-\
And me

ardmhachaabu

I can't remember it word for word, it was a very tasteful 'joke' about the incident in Cookstown.

shamateurs should be banned for it actually with a permanent ban on his IP address.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something