Alan Shearer New Newcastle Manager

Started by Doogie Browser, March 31, 2009, 11:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

Not an hour early either, its true!  Hope he takes them down!

FermPundit

Magpies 'turn to Shearer'

St James' Park legend could be set to replace Kinnear

Sky Sports News understands that Newcastle United are set to appoint Alan Shearer in a managerial capacity for the remainder of the season.

Current boss Joe Kinnear is currently recovering from heart surgery and he was due to meet cardiologists next Monday to determine if he is fit to return to the touchline.

However, it has been suggested that he could move to a role upstairs, possibly as director of football, and St James' Park legend Shearer could be set to take over.

The 18th-placed Magpies are battling Premier League relegation and are desperate for a boost to escape the drop zone.

We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Puckoon

Seriously, my great aunt is on the board of directors (she makes the tea) and she just sent a telegram to my other aunt on achill island (long time magpies supporter) who in turn just delivered the message to me here in Reno via carrier pigeon.

Good times ahead for sunderland fans.

Gabriel_Hurl

at midnight - expect to see  "haha - Fooled you all"

Doogie Browser

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

imtommygunn

magpie seanie

If this is not a wind up I think they will go down.

ONeill

Jays pity Keane still wasn't at Sunderland (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwJ2VAG7KMY&NR=1) especially with McCarthy on his way up.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Subbie

had'nt Given sense to get to fcuk when he did

Galwaybhoy

Its on Sky Sports news.  The Newcastle fans think Shearer can do nothing wrong, the amount of times the fans have said they would love to see him as manager, he has no managerial experience and he will have a lot to live up to with the fans expectations.

Shamrock Shore

A deluded club with a deluded fan base.