Kerry v Tyrone

Started by Kerry Mike, March 30, 2009, 07:58:28 PM

Its only end of March but already Kerry teams have beaten their Tyrone counterparts in 3 major competitions, and Jack O' Connor has had a hand in all 3 wins.

Bally/Foilmore beat Trillick in the Club Intermediate semi final before going on to win the All Ireland with Jack's son scoring a goal in the Croke Park Final

Kerry beat Tyrone in Omagh in the National League with a ballsy display and over the weekend Colaiste na Sceilge hammered St Pats of Dungannon in the Colleges Semi final. Both team managed by the bould Jack. And for good measure he had another son on the colleges team.

In these dark and dreary times we will take all these good signs we can take.

tyronefan

have the great teams of kerry come to this  any win over a tyrone team will do now

Oddly enough KM, when Crossmaglen defeated a club team (the best in Kerry)  managed by your previous manager you didn't seem to think that this had any relevance to Kerry as such, or Armagh's standing in relation to Kerry. We wouldn't be a tad selective here, would we?

Rearrange the following words ... Straws... Grasping... At...   

Quoteany win over a tyrone team will do now

Yerra indeed it will, we are easliy pleased in the spring time.

QuoteOddly enough KM, when Crossmaglen defeated a club team (the best in Kerry)

Its been a while since Dr Crokes have been listed as the best team in Kerry, they were poor representatives of the Kingdom last year but on the first day probably should have beat that great Cross team, but Cross were deserving winnners in the replay.

Quoteor Armagh's standing in relation to Kerry.

You mean to say that Armagh have some kind of standing in Kerry, ah now come off it, 2002 is such along time ago I can't even remember the game at this stage. Yerra is it 3 or 4 All Irelands we have in the bag since then ;) Jaysus at least the Tyronies have some bitten of braggin rights over us at the moment, but Armagh !!!

And not even talking about Armagh and Tyrone, sure even Down whupped Kerry's ass in the Scór!

Quote from: Kerry Mike on March 30, 2009, 07:58:28 PM

Kerry beat Tyrone in Omagh in the National League with a ballsy display

;D ;D ;D

Kerry getting excited about wins in the league then Tyrone routinely beating them come the championship, this wasnt the way it was supposed to be :P.

Quote from: armaghniac on March 30, 2009, 08:59:42 PM
And not even talking about Armagh and Tyrone, sure even Down whupped Kerry's ass in the Scór!

God Scor has changed from my day . We danced a few sets .This whipping business is much different

deaconblue

all 3 wins were sweet, however the schools win on sat was most enjoyable,i was at the game and c.n.s were simply surperb.
in prev years ive seen them lose to both tuam and navan here in limerick in classic games of football and really hope that those defeats
can be replaced by a 1st all ire title for the caherciveen school. they are a class football team and made dungannon look very average ,a 3rd all
title could be heading to south kerry and its still only march  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can't believe youse Tyrone and Armagh hoors fell for that....yiz eejits.....cute Kerry hoor 1...our ma and tie rone...0...wise up... :-\

Must... resist... the.... bait...

YOUR MAMA!

KM is such a poor WUM.

MS is much better at it

Quote from: Kerry Mike on March 30, 2009, 07:58:28 PM
Its only end of March but already Kerry teams have beaten their Tyrone counterparts in 3 major competitions, and Jack O' Connor has had a hand in all 3 wins.

Bally/Foilmore beat Trillick in the Club Intermediate semi final before going on to win the All Ireland with Jack's son scoring a goal in the Croke Park Final

Kerry beat Tyrone in Omagh in the National League with a ballsy display and over the weekend Colaiste na Sceilge hammered St Pats of Dungannon in the Colleges Semi final. Both team managed by the bould Jack. And for good measure he had another son on the colleges team.

In these dark and dreary times we will take all these good signs we can take.

Based on last sunday Mike I think you'll need all the help you can muster.

Why's your name spelt incorrectly ardmhachaabu ?

QuoteKM is such a poor WUM.

Not a hint of a wind up in my original post, just stating the facts. Why are ye Armagh wans getting so fecking touchy about Tyrone's current misfortune anyway ?