T Fearon's live on Radio Ulster now!!!

Started by illdecide, March 30, 2009, 12:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngfella

Quote from: ziggysego on March 30, 2009, 12:20:05 PM
Frig, I'm at work. What's the auld fella saying?

Jaysus is it the 1st of april already? !
Pull hard and early

longrunsthefox

He was on about how the Republic of Ireland supporters were able to sleep through the game in Croke Park on Saturady night without being disturbed by the Bulgarian visitors.

illdecide

Tony, Mark from Rathcoole says your an ignorant bigoted person and he's invited you down for a barbecue...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: illdecide on March 30, 2009, 05:30:32 PM
Tony, Mark from Rathcoole says your an ignorant bigoted person and he's invited you down for a barbecue...lol

Having listened to Mark from Rathcooles rants and ravings in the past, he should be the last man shouting! 
Tbc....

carribbear

Fair play to Tony, not exactly what the BBC wanted on their program. You would swear that NI supporters were so well behaved and we're out for trouble.

Mark's point about protestants playing for the republic of ireland? WTF? Is trappatoni a bigot? Thats a ridiculous comment.
Mark squirmed away from the whole point of NI fans being involved in bother - they DIDN'T throw a coin at the assistant referee as well...

Typical.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Galwaybhoy

AHAHAHA the comment about Protestant players on the southern team was ridiculous.  First of all that had nothing got to do with the problems at the north of Ireland football match, second of all no one here cares if your Catholic or Protestant, if your good enough we will want you on the team.

tyronefan

its not that long ago most of them were english never mind catholic or protestant

ziggysego

Quote from: Chrisowc on March 30, 2009, 12:26:22 PM
He even managed to mention the Pope John Paul ffs!  He didn't say whether his ticket on Saturday night was free or not.

I've listened a couple of times now. Haven't heard any reference to the Pope. My hearing's poor, so I could have missed it. What did he say anyone?
Testing Accessibility

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: tyronefan on March 30, 2009, 09:29:15 PM
its not that long ago most of them were english never mind catholic or protestant

Ya that rule done wonders for the Irish team!  Sure aren't a few of the players playing today still not from the island...McGeedy, Kilbane, Dean Kiely, Folan, Finnan, Steven Reid etc

Puckoon

Quote from: ziggysego on March 30, 2009, 09:36:05 PM
Quote from: Chrisowc on March 30, 2009, 12:26:22 PM
He even managed to mention the Pope John Paul ffs!  He didn't say whether his ticket on Saturday night was free or not.

I've listened a couple of times now. Haven't heard any reference to the Pope. My hearing's poor, so I could have missed it. What did he say anyone?

He mentioned it in the section where DD tells him he is drifting away from the issue. He suggests that poland is a catholic country which even provided a recent pope.

Puckoon

Quote from: illdecide on March 30, 2009, 05:30:32 PM

"They came lookin for trouble and they certainly got it".

Rav67

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on March 30, 2009, 09:37:58 PM
Quote from: tyronefan on March 30, 2009, 09:29:15 PM

Ya that rule done wonders for the Irish team!  Sure aren't a few of the players playing today still not from the island...McGeedy, Kilbane, Dean Kiely, Folan, Finnan, Steven Reid etc

Don't let Finnan's accent fool you, he's from Limerick just lived a lot of his life across the water

Yes I Would

Have we had any NI fans arrested and charged yet over Saturday's disorder and the cowardly attacks on foreign national's homes in the aftermath??