The Official We're not Brazil, we're not not a country thread

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 29, 2009, 03:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Thought that nifan and the other bigot excusers needed a separate thread.
I'll start, nobody has yet mentioned the poor young Polish fan who was attacked by 6 or 7 of "Ulsters finest" on Tates Avenue on his way to Windsor (Bigot) Park.
They were dancing on his head! But sure probably only singing the bouncy (which has nothing to do with Robert Hamill RIP ::))
Tbc....

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on March 29, 2009, 03:38:34 AM
Thought that nifan and the other bigot excusers needed a separate thread.
I'll start, nobody has yet mentioned the poor young Polish fan who was attacked by 6 or 7 of "Ulsters finest" on Tates Avenue on his way to Windsor (Bigot) Park.
They were dancing on his head! But sure probably only singing the bouncy (which has nothing to do with Robert Hamill RIP ::))

Can this not all be kept in the one thread, or are you on the beer tonight again GDA and forgot?

Just noticed, you have posted 6 or 7 times on the other thread this AM too, so feck knows where you are at!

Merge please admin...
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Maguire01

Not sure what you're talking about GDA - nifan wasn't making excuses for anyone - he couldn't have been much clearer in his condemnation of what went on yesterday.

Hound

Well said Maguire and fair play to nifan for being so honest and calling it as it was. He's certainly not a bigot, unlike many who argue against him

Galwaybhoy

I thought NIFan gave a very honest opinion of what happened, much more honest than I would I expect to get from BBC or one of the news channels.  Sad to see these things still happening, the IFA really need to clamp down on these bigots, anyone arrested for starting trouble before north of Ireland matches need to get life time bans as well as those that throw coins in the stadium.  Disgraceful scenes.

The Real Laoislad

I think nifan is one of the best soccer posters on this board and from what I read he did condone what happened in Belfast yesterday.
I think GDA just has it in for him because he (nifan) is just that a "Northern Ireland soccer fan",which he has every right to be IMHO.
Its not like all of the fans who follow the ROI soccer team are all angels either..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

aroundincircles

No matter what they say they hate catholics full stop the fact boruc plays for celtic made matters worse. A friend of mine went to windsor park about twenty five years ago and was noticed by a couple of ruc officers serving in our area twenty minutes later he was faced by a mob who physically through him out of the ground after a good kicking they told him not to come back you fenion b**tard. A few days later got stopped by the ruc and was asked did he enjoy what he seen of the game.

nifan

QuoteNo matter what they say they hate catholics full stop

what all of us? ::)
Thats just nonsense

aroundincircles

Quote from: nifan on March 29, 2009, 12:44:29 PM

Thats just nonsense
give your view on it then do yous all love catholics then

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: aroundincircles on March 29, 2009, 12:47:35 PM
Quote from: nifan on March 29, 2009, 12:44:29 PM

Thats just nonsense

Do you love all Prods and all Rangers players  ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

aroundincircles

everybody too there own,brought  a member of another church to tyrone and dublin a couple of years ago no problem with it.

Chrisowc

it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

nifan

Quote from: aroundincircles on March 29, 2009, 12:47:35 PM

not all do, but i would say a lot less than 95% hate them.

Quoteeverybody too there own,brought  a member of another church to tyrone and dublin a couple of years ago no problem with it.

fair play, but ive taken catholics to ni games, and im sure that wont change your opinion a jot.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: aroundincircles on March 29, 2009, 12:50:26 PM
everybody too there own,brought  a member of another church to tyrone and dublin a couple of years ago no problem with it.

One of my best mates is a Prod from Portadown,I went to WP to a game a few years ago,Iceland I think they were playing not sure now,anyway I had no problems from anyone at the game,and I even had a Laois Gaa hoodie on me..
You'll Never Walk Alone.