Please let this be the new united shirt!!

Started by blewuporstuffed, March 27, 2009, 08:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy Tight Lips

anyone got any spoilers of what the new arsenal jerseys will be??

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: corn02 on March 27, 2009, 10:27:05 AM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 27, 2009, 09:34:03 AM
Quote from: corn02 on March 27, 2009, 09:22:42 AM
Probably bullshit anyway..

I think the red one is quality actually.

You are living in the past, anything retro gets the thumbs up from you...

I am a Liverpool fan after all.

Have I been on about retro stuff to you before?

You blew your load over the new Down top

under the bar

Probably just the United jersey for the Summer jaunt around the Far East....... I hope!  :o

el_cuervo_fc

Tommy Tight Lips

im not so sure about that for an away top,seems like more like a typical goalies jersey to me,could take a while to get used to!!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on March 27, 2009, 11:44:11 AM
That design for the new MU jersey looks familiar...

hopefully united are just as successfull in it  ;)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Gabriel_Hurl

Manchester United's new home shirt for the 2009/2010 season will be red with a large white v-shape sash down the front. Manufactured by Nike, the new shirt is a tribute to the Manchester United side that won its first FA Cup 100 years ago in the 1909 FA Cup Final when they beat Bristol City 1-0.

The shirt worn by United in the 1909 FA Cup Final was white with a large red v-shape sash down the front (pictured), but for the 2009/2010 Manchester United home shirt, the colors will be reversed.

The 1909 shirt worn by Manchester United was the brainchild of legendary United winger Billy Meredith. Before the 1909 FA Cup Final, it was realized that Man United and Bristol City had very similar football kits, so Meredith - who doubled as the club's kit supplier and ran a sports shop - created the white shirt with red v-shape sash, and the rest is history.

carribbear

Theres some on here that will wear anything with a sash

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 27, 2009, 09:08:23 AM
Liverpool away jersey...

The boy wearing that top needs a good feed...This is the best of the 3 so far..

Has anyone seen the Chelsea top...seen it in work today but can't remember the link...It looks like robocop with pads on the shoulders and chests and something supposed to look like a zip!!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Gabriel_Hurl

there's a zip alright - but i don't think it's padding - it's just using the new adidas template - Bayern Munich are using it too as well as some MLS teams like New York

The Real Laoislad

A different twist on the new Man U jersey,don't know how real it is.

Also Chelsea and Arsenal away designs

You'll Never Walk Alone.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 27, 2009, 12:47:45 PM
Manchester United's new home shirt for the 2009/2010 season will be red with a large white v-shape sash down the front. Manufactured by Nike, the new shirt is a tribute to the Manchester United side that won its first FA Cup 100 years ago in the 1909 FA Cup Final when they beat Bristol City 1-0.

The shirt worn by United in the 1909 FA Cup Final was white with a large red v-shape sash down the front (pictured), but for the 2009/2010 Manchester United home shirt, the colors will be reversed.

The 1909 shirt worn by Manchester United was the brainchild of legendary United winger Billy Meredith. Before the 1909 FA Cup Final, it was realized that Man United and Bristol City had very similar football kits, so Meredith - who doubled as the club's kit supplier and ran a sports shop - created the white shirt with red v-shape sash, and the rest is history.

Posting about Manchester United Gab - shame on you!

The 1909 shirt was he first thing I thought of when I saw the away version at the start of this thread alright.

gawa316

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on March 27, 2009, 06:16:12 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 27, 2009, 09:08:23 AM
Liverpool away jersey...

The boy wearing that top needs a good feed...This is the best of the 3 so far..

Has anyone seen the Chelsea top...seen it in work today but can't remember the link...It looks like robocop with pads on the shoulders and chests and something supposed to look like a zip!!

Surely this is a fake. It's the exact same as the red one we wore in the 05/06 season isn't it only a different colour?

Gabriel_Hurl