Gaa leisurewear help

Started by FermGael, March 23, 2009, 02:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermGael

Help needed.

was wondering what other companies provide  leisurewear for Gaa teams except gaelic gear and O'Neills??
Specifically tracksuits, kitbags and Polo shirts..
any help greatly appreciated
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

screenexile

All sports companies do. It's up to you who you want to use. Any sports company is fair game as long as they don't provide you with a playing kit. Azzurri, Gaelic Gear and O'Neills are the only ones allowed to provide playing kits as it is a GAA bye law that playing kit must be made in Ireland.

I've seen every company from Nike, Adidas, Puma and Fila provide tracksuits and polo tops for a number of different teams. We got a set of polo shirts made by KooGa last year.

Leo

For what you are looking for give Liston Leisure a try. Owned by the Bomber - a true gaa legend - they are on the web and better value than O'Neills.
Fierce tame altogether

Orior

Whats the URL for the place that does the fashionable gaelic teeshirts? I think it said things just like "Hurling" on the teeshirt.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

5 Sams

squareball.com is the one your thinking of Orior...I have a few bits of their gear....expensive but v v high quality...some great t shirts..
The Aristocrat Years

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: Orior on July 29, 2010, 09:58:31 PM
Whats the URL for the place that does the fashionable gaelic teeshirts? I think it said things just like "Hurling" on the teeshirt.

Dont think this is what you mean, but I came across these:

and some other good ones on http://www.hairybaby.com/
Hasta la victoria siempre

JUst retired

There is a company called McKeever sports in  Lurgan Co.Armagh. Check on the web. :)

quit yo jibbajabba

Gaelic Gear.  You knows it

eireogatron

go to thegaastore.com

Our manager, Paidi McKeever has developed his own range of sportswear and gear. footballs etc too - as mentioned by someone above. The stuff is excellent quality and great value. The website will have his contact details he also does advertising in the Irish News etc

comethekingdom

http://www.retrogaa.com/index.php

I've got some stuff from this outfit and was well impressed with it.